Please note: the role will be remote for the foreseeable future as we continue to watch how COVID-19 progresses. However, we are looking for someone in the New York or London who can commit to full-time hours until the end of March 2021.
Plum Guide is building a marketplace of the world’s best holiday homes. Every property has been independently tested and reviewed by our hospitality critics. Like the Michelin Guide - but for homes.
We launched 5 years ago in London. Since then, we have grown; expanded to 17 cities and various vacation rental locations; tested over 100,000 homes and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the hospitality sector.
We are backed by some of the world’s top VCs and angel investors who have built many of the world’s most exciting companies of today. These include TransferWise, Citymapper, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, Depop, Marvel, GymBox, Zoopla, LoveFilm, Secret Escapes and many more.
Our focus for the next 12 months is on scaling our supply footprint across the USA and Europe, acquiring new customers and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
This internship position will be a critical addition to our Account Management (“AM”) function. Our AM team manages the thousands of hosts, who range from individuals to large companies, on Plum’s platform in order to drive their commercial success. We are a newer team that is both focused on impacting revenue growth right now, as well as scaling our processes to be able to handle more hosts in the future.
We are looking for a highly motivated, engaged and detail-oriented team player, who thrives in fast paced environments and isn’t afraid to take on new challenges. You will be a part of a trailblazing team and exciting company during a pivotal stage of growth, and we look forward to having you onboard!
- Help manage and resolve host cases (requests) in Salesforce
- Field calls from hosts and assist with their questions/requests
- Manage our host live chat channel to provide immediate assistance to hosts on site
- Assist with developing scalable processes to manage thousands of hosts
- Collaborate with our Customer Care and MatchMaking teams to help make guest bookings successful
- Assist with ad hoc projects, sales initiatives, and cross functional work to drive our hosts’ commercial success on Plum
- Self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic high-growth environment
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Highly collaborative and a great team player
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Has a strong work ethic and a positive, resilient attitude - and can let conversations with less-than-pleased customers roll off your back
- High emotional intelligence
- Is comfortable with simple business math (elementary analytics, calculating percentage increase/decreases, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Experience in client-facing job roles (preferred)
‘Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status’.