The Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best homes. Through expert human curation and innovative tech, we’re taking a scientific and systematic approach to vet every home in every location we open and accept only the top 3%. Like a modern Michelin Guide - but for homes.
We launched 4 years ago in London. Since then, we have grown; expanded to 17 cities and various vacation rental locations; tested over 100,000 homes and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the hospitality sector
We are backed by some of the world’s top VCs and angel investors who have built many of the world’s most exciting companies of today. These include TransferWise, Citymapper, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, Depop, SoFarSounds, Marvel, GymBox, Threads, Second Home, Zoopla, LoveFilm, Secret Escapes and many more.
Our focus for the next 12 months is on scaling our supply footprint across the USA and Europe, acquiring new customers and delivering a improved product for our guests while maintaining our exceptional customer experience
This key hire to the Plum Guide B2C Acquisition Team will work at the center of our sales organization to develop sales strategies, engage prospects and direct the sale of the Plum Guide platform.
You will work with the B2C Acquisition Team to roll-out our ambitious North America expansion strategy, which entails engaging and signing the very best individual homeowners of the world to bring their homes onto the Plum Guide platform.
You will fully own and manage your own sales pipeline of prospective homeowners, and have the ability to shape how we acquire the world’s very best homes. You will be a part of an exciting and growing company during a pivotal stage of growth and accordingly contribute to sales strategy discussions.
- Fully own & manage a sales pipeline of prospective B2C hosts to meet acquisition and sales targets
- Conduct initial reach out to prospects via email, phone, and social media channels
- Research prospective B2C hosts to prepare initial pitch
- Set up meetings with prospective B2C hosts
- Evaluate prospective host needs and explain relevant Plum Guide benefits
- Develop new sales strategies and innovate on existing processes/tactics
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic high-growth environment
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Highly collaborative and a great team player
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Experience with sales an asset
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce & SalesLoft (preferred)
‘Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status’.