Are you a travel or hospitality enthusiast looking for your next step in inbound Sales? Here at The Plum Guide we have a fantastic Sales Executive opportunity available for an individual with New York or LA knowledge within our high performing, talented and incredibly welcoming London Sales and Reservations team; you will have the chance to flourish in an environment that is focused on learning, improving and delivering.
In this role, you will make the magic happen by handling inbound requests and enquiries from our guests via phone, live chat or email and will be the first port of call to explain Plum Guide and its benefits giving you the chance to wow them with your local knowledge and love of travel.
- To handle and convert a large volume of guest enquiries in order to optimise opportunities and maximise guest satisfaction
- To determine individual guests requirements and to convert those into confirmed bookings to promote Plum and maximise revenue
- To facilitate smooth and effective communication with all departments, ensuring a seamless, highly satisfactory and incomparable service
Your targets will include:
- Hitting agreed individual and team sales targets
- Increase guest conversion every month
- Ensure Plum guests are happy
- Experienced in a similar role with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to listen well and understand a customer's needs whilst giving exceptional customer service
- Are a positive, team orientated person
- Available to work full-time across a varied schedule on a permanent contract
- Have city knowledge of New York or LA
Our office based in Old Street is open 7 days a week and schedules vary. You must be open to being flexible in working hours.
What we offer
- Commission based on individual and team success
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Snacks upon snacks
- Epic summer and Christmas parties
The Plum Guide is building a marketplace of the world’s best short-term rental homes.
We are taking a systematic and obsessive approach to testing every single home on the planet, accepting only the top 1%. We do so by putting each home through The Plum Test: a gruelling hospitality exam, which uses a mix of algorithms and physical visits by hospitality experts.
We launched three years ago in London. We are now in 12 cities, we have vetted over 100,000 homes and are on track to reach over £25M in annualised sales. We are backed by an all-star cast investor group including Local Globe (TransferWise, Citymapper), Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla), William Reeve (Founder of Love Film), Alex Saint and Troy Collins (Founders of Secret Escapes), Jason Goodman (Founder of Albion) and many more.
We are launching our global rollout strategy and growing our exceptional team