Plume crafts new-to-planet IoT experiences built on top of the world's best performing home WiFi system. Our mobile and tablet apps are the gateway to our experiences and the critical surfaces through which users interact with our products. We are looking for an experienced iOS engineer to take our iOS app to the next level of functionality. In concert with Android, Cloud, Product, Design and Hardware teams, you will help drive development from toolchain selection through to implementation and reporting.
We're looking for more than an order taker. We’re in search of a talented developer and independent thinker, excited to fundamentally change the way people think about their connected lives.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Plume's iOS app, focused on consumer electronics products and experiences.
- Define and implement app coding architectures to allow for future feature growth and maintainability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work hand-in-hand with product designers to implement a visual and animated experience that is top in class.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years industry experience developing Swift based iOS mobile apps released to App Store.
- Developed applications with a strong focus on animation, UI, design, and usability.
- Experience working on consumer electronics products a plus.