If you’ve landed on this page, we’re guessing you’re a people person who loves to develop meaningful relationships? You’re often described as a great listener and you get a buzz from finding creative solutions?
If we’ve just described you and you're looking for an opportunity where you can have a real impact on the future of work while working within a company where people are on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work (and have lots of fun while doing this!), we have you covered! Just read on 👉
We’re looking for a Strategic Partner Marketing Manager to support the New Growth Partnerships team in various marketing initiatives. This new team is highly cross-functional and has the goal to pitch, develop and manage some of our most critical strategic partnerships, which include accounting software, technology partners, resellers and various other growth partnerships.
As our Strategic Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for a number of things - some of the cool stuff is listed below:
- You will help to build the various Partner marketing programs and support our enablement efforts across a select group of strategic partners to grow awareness and preference towards Pleo amongst its partner ecosystem.
- You will work with senior technical, commercial and marketing stakeholders from partner organisations to build strong, productive relationships that drive marketing initiatives and ultimately sales for Pleo and its partners.
- You will work closely with our Partner Managers and Partners to drive marketing efforts including evangelising our partner program, scaling and nurturing our existing partner network and producing and supporting joint marketing programs like webinars, email programs, newsletters, events, etc.
- You will collaborate with our Product Marketing team to accelerate awareness and adoption of our joint solutions.
- You will enable our partner sales teams through the creation of the joint value proposition and marketing collateral & content (e.g. whitepapers, battle cards, pitch decks, customer stories, videos featuring C-level executives, communications and announcements).
- You will drive partner marketing lead generation via co-marketing activities with our partners and measure activity and impact in order to ensure the success of business growth and ongoing campaigns and marketing activities.
- You will be a partner advocate internally, advocate for our partners and stakeholders to ensure access to the tools required, and remove roadblocks to the execution of programs.
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you:
- Have experience driving sales outcomes with and via partners and building partnerships and marketing strategies focused on tech-ecosystem.
- Have experience as a product or technology advocate, with experience collaborating with BD team Product, and other members of Marketing teams.
- Are familiar with cloud-based spend management, payments solutions, and/or accounting systems, neo banks and/or fintech platforms
- Have experience with working with complex/large organisations/partners
- Are a skilled T-shaped marketer (that's a fancy way of saying that you possess a broad range of marketing skills, but have doubled-down on a couple of favourites that really set you apart from the rest)
- Are a mission-driven marketer and creative problem-solver. You are attracted to tackling big, complex problems (read: opportunities!)
- Are a reliant self-starter – comfortable driving the marketing efforts with partners across Europe (and potentially beyond that)
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending!)
- Ability to work remotely (anywhere between the east coast of the Americas to European timezones)...
- ...or onsite if you want to (Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lisbon)
- Lunch is on us - whether you are working remote or at one of our offices 🍜
- Private Health Insurance to ensure you’re fit of body and mind to do your best work
- Trips abroad for team camps. We’ve just been to Costa Brava, in Spain - we’d love to see you at the next one!
- 25 days holiday per year + your local public holidays
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise your family due to work 👶🏻
- €2500 annual Flex Benefits budget (maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay for the gym, book a professional coach or pay part of your MBA - completely up to you!). We know everybody prioritises different benefits. So, our Flex Benefits package lets you choose what best suits you. Ask us about what we offer, we’ll be happy to outline more!
At Pleo, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
Not everyone interviews the same: if you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, send an email to our Inclusion team at email@example.com and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
Why work here?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 500+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
By submitting your application, you consent to Pleo processing your personal data for recruitment purposes and to store such personal data for up to 24 months, unless we receive a request of erasure of the data from you, in case Pleo would like to contact you regarding future job openings.