Customers. Where would we be without them?
Well, we wouldn’t have our 5-star reviews, or our great NPS score. We certainly wouldn’t have our Series C investment.
In short, we’d be nowhere.
But, just like we need our happy customers, we need you, dear Customer Content Manager, to keep the Pleo train a-rolling – and our most important audience choo-choo’ing along.
In this role, you’ll show off your copy chops to our 20k (and growing!) customer base. These are companies all over the EU that want in on a future of work where spending is time-saving, pain-free and distributed.
You’ll work closely with our Customer Success and wider Marketing teams to deliver best-in-class onboarding comms, emails and CRM content that’s concise, compelling and repping our brand TOV. Within no time at all, you’ll be a bonafide product expert, delivering tips and tricks that ensure our customers are squeezing as much goodness out of the product as possible.
As the most customer-centric of all the Content team players, you’ll get the chance to sit down, with a cup of tea in hand, and interview our customers directly for video use cases and our Pleo Heroes blog series.
Those 1-on-1 chats will be harmonious, but what about creating a symphony? As our Customer Content Manager, you'll work closely with our Events team to establish an online community of sorts, producing content that helps keep our customer base informed about all things Pleo, just as much as it does spread the word about other forward-thinking solutions that can help bring their businesses into the workplace of tomorrow. Yes, that sounds lofty, but you're the the person who can help keep our comms on the level.
So, if you're an empathetic communicator, a diligent wordsmith-er, a thrower of parties and a patron of the future of work movement, we just might be the role for you!
Things you’ll be doing:
- Delivering effective customer communications – and the strategy thereof – across a range of projects, from email campaigns to customer interviews, blogs, notifications and website copy
- Deploying email copywriting best practices, including how to write subject lines, ledes and CTAs
- Working hand-in-hand with our tools and onboarding teams to ensure that new customers are having a seamless, frictionless experience getting started with Pleo
- Teaming up with our dedicated Product Marketing Copywriter to deliver comms that help raise awareness and adoption of all the cool new things we’re building
- Collaborating with our Customer Education team to ensure our help centre content (articles, pdfs and videos) are consistently on-message and on-brand
- Co-driving a community building project where we engage with our most committed growing customer base, sharing content that educates and inspires more forward-thinking momentum in their own workforce
- Supporting your fellow copywriters in the Content team, upholding our strong editorial processes
Who you are:
- You’ve probably spent quite a bit of time in B2B SaaS companies, in either customer success, support or copywriting roles (or you have experience in all three, in which case stop reading and hit Apply already!)
- You’re an esteemed written and verbal communicator of the English language, able to make the most complex of topics delightful and breezy
- And a huge bonus if you can do that in other languages too!
- You’re a great collaborator, in your element working with people across commercial, design, content and localisation competencies
- An empathic listener, comfortable chatting away with customers new and old about their product usage and wider business challenges
- You have a great understanding of promotional, transactional copy that drives action and value
- You’re as comfortable in deep strategic mode as you are presenting your efforts to a collaborative team, and being elbow-deep in copywriting mode
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending!)
- Ability to work remotely (anywhere between the east coast of the Americas to European timezones)...
- ...or onsite if you want to (Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lisbon)
- Lunch is on us - whether you are working remote or at one of our offices 🍜
- Private Health Insurance to ensure you’re fit of body and mind to do your best work
- Trips abroad for team camps. We’ve just been to Costa Brava, in Spain - we’d love to see you at the next one!
- 25 days holiday per year + your local public holidays
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise your family due to work 👶🏻
- €2500 annual Flex Benefits budget (maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay for the gym, book a professional coach or pay part of your MBA - completely up to you!). We know everybody prioritises different benefits. So, our Flex Benefits package lets you choose what best suits you. Ask us about what we offer, we’ll be happy to outline more!
At Pleo, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
Not everyone interviews the same: if you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, send an email to our Inclusion team at email@example.com and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
Why work here?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 500+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
By submitting your application, you consent to Pleo processing your personal data for recruitment purposes and to store such personal data for up to 24 months, unless we receive a request of erasure of the data from you, in case Pleo would like to contact you regarding future job openings.