Cash is old school. Out of pocket expenses suck. Workplaces need to be more trusting, progressive and – that's right, we're gonna say it – fun. We believe everyone should feel valued at work, in fact it’s our mission!
And so that's what we're here to do. But we need your help.
Pleo is looking for a Talent Partner to join our team 💪
About the role
As a Talent Partner you will manage day-to-day recruitment to our operations teams/roles across Pleo! This includes Legal, People & Culture, Finance, Payments, Compliance and more! You will be both the guardian of our values and the first filter for all job applications.
You need to care deeply about giving the best possible experience to potential Pleo’ers. Every candidate that is in our process should leave with a huge smile on their face, even if they don’t end up working at Pleo.
We’ve got really interesting problems for you to solve, so be prepared to be creative. For example: How does Pleo give a truly human interview experience, that gives everyone the opportunity to shine and be themselves, but is fair, consistent, tests what matters AND can be repeated efficiently in multiple offices as we grow rapidly.
All we want is to hire happy people that will love working at Pleo and have successful careers here. Not much to ask is it 😉
The keys to success in this role is hyper organisation and real customer focus. Experience is everything for our candidates. You are also comfortable working with data and can spot inefficiencies. You are probably curious about tools, recruitment technology, systems and processes.
As a Talent Partner you will need to influence Managers and Team Leads around Pleo in multiple locations. You may have to chase and cajole, push and poke - previous experience as a cat herder would certainly prove useful 🐈
- Own the headcount growth of Pleo’s Operations teams 🚀
- Day to day management of our Operations recruitment processes
- Screening and meeting candidates, you’ll become an expert in spotting the magic that makes a Pleo person successful
- You’ll be intimately familiar with Pleo’s headcount plan and recruiting data be able to adjust pipelines or capacity to make sure we have the people we need, when we need them
- You’ll be passionate and creative about how forward thinking companies assess candidates suitability
- You’ll lead on initiatives to improve Diversity and Inclusion in our hiring processes, to ensure they are fair and everyone has an equal opportunity 🌏
- Ad-hoc project work usually involving collaboration with our People team, see a project you're interested in? Get involved 🤩
- Recruitment Pipeline and Sourcing
- Advertising, sourcing, events, marketing, agencies; You’ll leave no stone unturned to ensure that the best people from diverse backgrounds know about the opportunities to work at Pleo
- Lead on delivering the best recruitment process and candidate experience
- Coach Team Leaders and Managers on how to do recruitment really well
- Highly emotionally intelligent you will shepherd candidates through our recruitment process and take the time to understand what is really important to them
- Continuous improvement of Pleo’s recruitment processes
- As a recruitment tech geek you’ll have ideas about to automate and streamline processes without compromising on quality
- Contribute to our team growth by creating new content, playbooks, and processes for your teammates to use
What we need from you on the first day:
- We would love for you to have some recruitment experience across a broad range of roles!
- It would be very helpful if you have seen a company grow or develop from having very few recruitment processes. You need to be comfortable in an environment that moves very quickly.
- Great at understanding people, you can ask the right questions to get to the important information quickly
- Comfortable rolling your sleeves up in recruiting, you enjoy holding candidates’ hands through their interview experiences
- Understand that both assessing technical and cultural skills are an important part of the interview process
- You enjoy the juggling of very busy diaries and you can communicate positively with managers around the Pleo’s offices and take pride in making things happen
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Bonus if you have used Greenhouse, but other ATS experience are also fine
Your colleagues say you:
- Unbelievably organised: No candidate is left behind :)
- Leave no stone unturned in finding the best talent for Pleo
- Are a team player - we have no room for sharp elbows, politics, or egos in Pleo.
- Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Private health insurance with Vitality 🏥
- Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
- Trips for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one we had was in Spain! 🇪🇸
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Expense your lunch for up to €10 per day, whenever you work from one of our offices
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
- Amazing offices where we value a great working environment -amazing lounge areas, breakout areas and dog-friendly days!
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking Friday bar, Great British Bake-offs, holiday parties, that type of thing)
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 400+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂