There’s no “I” in team. There isn’t one in Pleo either.
For us, we’re all about the community. 450 (and growing) Pleo’ers pulling together to build the go-to spending solution for forward-thinking teams everywhere.
But, if we want to be everywhere, we need to grow. We need to double that employee headcount by the end of 2022, nurture and retain the brilliant talent already in the org, keep our 20k+ customers happy and have a bit of fun as we’re doing it. Wait, not a bit – a lot! We spend most of our waking hours at work, so we better be enjoying it.
And, that’s why we’re looking for you, dear reader. A dedicated Employer Brand Specialist that can work as our in-house reporter, interviewing your way around the company and shining a spotlight on all the good stuff that makes Pleo, Pleo™.
You'll be working with people across the org but placed at the intersection of our Brand, Talent and People teams. All working together to deliver an employer brand strategy and content plan that resonates with our team, plus helps attract, recruit and retain people to what we truly believe is one of the most exciting tech companies to work at in Europe.
To grow our talent, we need your talent. So, let’s do this thing!
Things you'll be doing
- Help Pleo attract brilliant talent in a crazy-hot hiring market by building out a cohesive strategy and execution that makes Pleo an employee brand of choice
- Deliver internal comms content that’s every bit as fun and effective as our external branding – putting words to the unique culture we have here
- Driving internal engagement around our employee referral and L+D initiatives
- Support Pleo’s Talent team with everything from job posts to hiring principles, relationship building with business schools/unis and external communication around how we hire
- Working with our Social Media Manager (which we’re also hiring for) to curate content that aides employee advocacy and helps the team become employer brand storytellers
You'll thrive in this role if ...
- You have experience defining and scaling employer/company branding or recruitment strategies
- You are a diligent project manager, with a creative streak
- You are a gifted collaborator – able to bring people together to form high-performing teams
- You have winning written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to make even the most complex and chunky of initiatives simple and delightful
- You have a high EQ and believe that employee growth and satisfaction is paramount to a company’s success
- You’re comfortable straddling creative and analytical projects, unearthing key employee insights that we can translate into compelling, data-led stories
- You know your way around ATS tooling. We use Greenhouse
Show me the benefits
- Get your own Pleo card, which means full autonomy and no out-of-pocket spending
- A health insurance grant to make sure you’re fit of body and mind to do your best work
- Tasty catered lunch
- Flexible work – and we really meant that. Work from where you want, when you want, for whatever reason you want. We trust you
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- Once a quarter (give or take), our entire company gets together at a team camp. We’ve just been to Costa Brava, we’d love to see you at the next one
- 25 days of annual holidays, on top of the standardised festive and bank-related ones, of course
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company
Why work here?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 400+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂