Are you a product marketer who gets a kick out of working with Sales, Success and Product teams? We’re looking for someone to help us take Product Marketing enablement at Pleo to the next level, to better tell our story to prospects and create a first-class customer experience throughout the buying process.
Sitting at the intersection of Product and our Go-to-Market teams, Product Marketing at Pleo gets to work on some of the most exciting parts of the entire business, from better understanding our customers and researching the market landscape, to delivering epic product launches and producing killer sales collateral.
Keep on reading if you’re looking for a high-impact role, working with a customer-obsessed and (we like to think) super friendly team.
You’ll thrive in this role if...
- You already have a deep understanding of product marketing best practices and emerging trends.
- You have tons of experience working with Sales teams and producing marketing materials for enablement initiatives.
- You leave no stone unturned when it comes to conducting market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
- You’re experienced in creating value propositions and messaging strategies.
- You can spot opportunities in the Sales process to better educate prospects and customers about the Pleo product.
- You are curious, technologically savvy and not afraid of getting hands-on in the details. You probably dismantled things as a child, to see how they worked. You want to know how things work!
- You know how to design an experiment and measure what matters
- You’re a strong communicator, be it writing copy for marketing collateral or presenting to the rest of the business.
Things you’ll be doing
- Partner with Sales, Success and Product to tell the story of our product to potential and existing customers.
- Collaborate with our Enablement and Brand teams to produce world-class sales and marketing collateral for the entire Pleo customer lifecycle, aiming to increase closed won rates and accelerate sales cycles.
- Become the go-to subject matter expert for the Sales team on all things product.
- Partner with Product to build, ship and grow features based on feedback from our customers via Sales and Success calls.
- Create content and campaign strategies that are centered around Pleo customer buying needs.
- Be responsible for the creation and launch of product playbooks such as: market requirements, sales enablement plans and launch plans.
- Oversee the process for creating product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with our buying audience.
- Become a conduit between Product and the GTM teams (Sales, Success, Marketing, RevOps) at Pleo, ensuring departments are aligned and working towards the same goals.
What have we got to offer?
- Your own Pleo card, so you can get the things you need to do great work
- Lots of internal Learning & Development opportunities – but if you see something external, the backing to pursue it
- An energetic social side to work, from office events to book clubs on Slack
- Regular company-wide Team Camps – the last one was in Spain
- … And if you’re working from a Pleo office, lunch is on us
We know everybody prioritises different benefits. So, we have a benefits package that lets you choose what best suits you. Ask us about what we offer, we’ll be happy to outline more.
Pleo is a spending solution for forward-thinking teams. Our product is built on trust and transparency, not top-down control – so we make sure our own culture matches.
We’re growing fast, so you’ll learn a lot and collaborate with brilliant people every day. We’re champions of flexible working and work hard to make that a success.
We launched our smart company cards and expense management system in Copenhagen in 2015. From there, we’ve grown to a team of 400+, either based in one of our five European offices or working remotely.
The best Pleo is a diverse and inclusive Pleo – and we hire with that in mind.
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 400+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂