A few years ago we started with a simple idea - put an end to old-fashioned company spending. Fast forward a few years and we have 17,000 customers across Europe who ‘Pleo’ their company spending with ease. 🙌
Pleo means ‘more than expected’ and that’s what we deliver to our customers. To keep doing that, we need to continue to invest in our people and our processes, which includes our all important payments systems!
So, who are we going to invest in next and what will they be doing? Well… hopefully you 😉 and you’ll be working with Pleo's credit operations by ensuring that we have scalable processes and thus our customers get a great experience.
Here’s a bit more about the role:
As part of our newly formed Credit Domain, you’ll work in our Credit Operations team and will be responsible for working alongside other teams to ensure that the credit product works at all times by providing operational support helping other teams.
You will also be responsible for:
- Performing investigations to identify credit related patterns and resolve escalated issues
- Developing standard operating procedures across Credit Risk
- Developing our communication strategy towards our customers at different touch points of the customer lifecycle
- Supporting the risk team in various initiatives and ad hoc projects as required. For example, helping to build relationships and processes with partners
- Keeping all processes running smoothly and identifying opportunities to introduce new processes, owning internal documentation and monitoring our systems etc.
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if:
- You are results oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment requiring prioritization and ownership
- You are a confident communicator with the ability to interact at all levels, including working closely with cross functional teams
- Have aptitude to identify new ways to approach risk management and collections and to think creatively
- Are experienced with processes - whether that’s setting up processes, changing them or successfully implementing processes
- Have experience in working with Credit Risk (this would be a huge plus!)
- You can answer any question about credit operations / controls and collections
- You know how to balance customer centricity with regulatory requirements
- Are easy to work with and a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
- Listen to feedback
- Care about your peers
Your mom says that you:
- Are always curious
- Always come up with the most efficient route to do your errands
- You know way too much about everything
- Take on challenges happily
- Probably work in an IT bank or something (moms)
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
- Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones).
- Investment in learning & developing (just check with your team for what's reasonable, we don't have set budgets)
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
- Catered lunch in our HQ and London offices when you're here
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events etc.
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 400+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂