Moikka 👋 Something very very exciting is happening: Pleo is launching in Finland!
And for that we need someone who will help us make the best-possible first impression on Finnish businesses. In other words, this role represents the first step in Pleo’s expansion into Finland.
More specifically, we are looking for high-performing, Finnish-speaking sales and customer experience professionals to join us on our mission to become the go-to spending solution from Muonio to Helsinki - or just everywhere.
This role is not for the faint of heart. You will be the first “boots on the ground” in the Finnish market, leading the charge.
Put simply - we need a smart, entrepreneurial, customer-centric person to help us launch and build our Finnish presence. This opportunity is an accelerator for your career in tech sales and/or customer success.
As a lover of relationship-building and customer guidance, you have never really been like the others. Every new prospect you meet is an opportunity to create new bonds and help businesses achieve their goals. Every exchange is an opportunity to forge customer loyalty, provide excellent service and become their very own trusted advisor in the space you operate.
You have an endless curiosity to learn more about your customers and work with them to solve their needs. You build rapport in a heartbeat, ask relevant questions and always strive to improve their opinion of your product.
You are also someone that understands the value of structure and organisation. You take pride in staying on top of all your responsibilities, are always on the lookout for ways to work smarter and won’t accept falling behind.
Energy, Edge, Execution, and Passion are critical to your success here. You're constantly bringing the team up, going out of your way to help your teammates, and bring day in and day out enthusiasm to the company and job.
What you will be doing:
- Having strategic conversations with clients who are interested in Pleo, with the aim of developing Pleo’s market in Finland
- This role will work with our Digitally Led team (Small & Midsize businesses).. no prospecting, 100% inbound customers 😎
- Qualifying the incoming opportunities and holding demos with forward thinking companies
- Converting and Onboarding our first Finnish clients to ensure they are set-up for success
- Building rapport and relationships with customers, providing active feedback to our International Product and Marketing teams
What we need from you on the first day:
- 1-4 years experience with customer relationship management
- An entrepreneurial mindset - we will be going from 0 to 1 in Finland
- Fluency in Finnish & fluency in english, our company language
- Ambition - lots of it - and strong inner motivation paired with a positive mindset
- Winning attitude - knowing that there are easy days and hard days and the ability to get through them both
- a customer-centric, empathetic mindset
- comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure SaaS start-up/scale-up
- elite communication skills (written and verbal)
- strong operational discipline with an analytical, process-oriented mindset and a data-based approach to decision making and assessment
- experience with CRM systems
Also nice if you:
- can speak Danish, Swedish, Spanish or German
- have experience in the fin-tech or SaaS industry
- have experience working with business customers in Finland
Your colleagues say you:
- are one of the hardest workers they know
- are a team player - we have no room for sharp elbows, politics, or egos in Pleo
- are results and data-driven
- always strive to go above and beyond
- have excellent time management skills
- crave ownership and autonomy
Your mom says that you
- are naturally curious
- are an innovator at heart
- have an almost-insatiable hunger to learn
- get your hands dirty (and she has the photos to prove it)
- don’t need to be told twice to get stuff done
- possess contagious optimism and enthusiasm
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one we had was in Costa Brava
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Sponsored lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 400+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂