A few years ago we started with a simple idea - put an end to old-fashioned company spending. Fast forward a few years and we have 18,000 customers across Europe who ‘Pleo’ their company spending with ease. 🙌
Pleo means ‘more than expected’ and that’s what we deliver to our customers. To keep doing that, we need to continue to invest in our people and our processes!
So, who are we going to invest in next? Well, if you're someone who gets excited by automating things and you geek out over stuff like knowing exactly what to measure to make sure we’re improving the right processes, then hopefully we’ll be investing in you! 😉
Here’s a little more information about the role:
Reporting to our VP Revenue Operations, you will ultimately be responsible for managing and enhancing our marketing technology platforms and infrastructure. You will also:
- Build the critical function for marketing planning, execution, measurement and insights
- Manage the marketing automation and CRM platforms, including database operations and lead enrichment for demand generation teams
- Help define marketing goals and budgets; track performance, and report to the global sales and marketing leadership
- Enhance our measurement frameworks to improve campaign effectiveness, deliver insights in the form of dashboards and ad-hoc analysis
- Hire and lead a high-performance team of marketing operations and analytics professionals
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- A strong background in MarTech & AdTech experience; from vendor selection, to implementation, driving adoption and change management
- Solid tech stack experience within marketing ops
- Experience in using HubSpot (this would be a huge plus!)
- Ideally worked within a fast growing/startup org (we’re growing so quickly and believe you’ll be able to hit the ground running if you’ve already experienced navigating through similar a growth journey)
- A track record of identifying vendors and technology that is useful for marketing ops and have successfully implemented these technologies
- You love people management - you know how to develop, lead, motivate and get the best out of people
- You are curious, technologically savvy and not afraid of getting hands on in the detail. You probably dismantled things as a child, to see how they worked. You want to know things work
- Great stakeholder management skills and cross functional collaboration skills
Show me the benefits:
- Flexible work: work from home when you want, whenever you want (we trust you)
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Team camps around the world - remotes flown in (around once a quarter) for team building and learning (hurry up and apply already so we can bring you to the next one)
- Catered lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we make:
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- A totally pain-free remote working/working from home policy
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 380+ team, from over 53 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂