Enablement Manager Advert
Pleo’s GTM Enablement team is on a mission. Of course we are, everyone’s on a mission at a company growing as fast as Pleo.
We already have a team of amazing Account Executives, now we need an Enablement Manager to unlock even more of their potential. In this role, you’d be developing the skills, knowledge and content to ensure our customer-facing professionals make the most of every interaction. We aim to deliver a world-class buyer experience, to drive growth, adoption, retention and customer satisfaction. And we want to do it all at scale. Yeah, we’re ambitious – but we’re hoping you are too.
Cool. So, what’s the role?
- As part of our shiny, new GTM Enablement team, the Enablement Manager will report to the Director of GTM Enablement and will be responsible for enabling and improving the productivity of the global Sales Function from the initial onboarding of new hires, to ever boarding for tenured sellers, ensuring all Account Executives have knowledge of available resources and curriculum necessary to effectively engage with their customers.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring the Sales team has a thorough understanding and mastery of key sales skills like lead, pipeline and opportunity management ( i.e. social selling, lead and sales opportunity qualification), discovery and demo, pitching, objection handling, negotiation, and the like to ensure continued success.
- As the Sales Enablement Manager, you will design, implement, and manage all enablement programs starting from when an employee first joins the Sales team and throughout their career at Pleo. You will focus on function-specific training and enablement, starting with developing the onboarding program focused on the first 30, 60, and 90 days of employment,
- You will also support function-specific training and enablement resources and have the flexibility to constantly innovate through discovery or creation of new tools.
- In this role, you will collaborate closely with Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Product so you must be comfortable driving cross-functional alignment and strategy, have a passion to help others succeed, a desire to work in a role that is continuously evolving, and a hands-on approach while simultaneously executing and thinking strategically as our organization is growing quickly.
What we need from you on your first day:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales Enablement or similar function ( learning and development, training, onboarding) or 2+ years of B2B SaaS Sales related experience with a clear track of target achievement
- Curiosity & desire to learn new skills and step into unknown challenges
- Good communications skills including presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to details.
- Proven ability to design and deliver effective content via on-demand and in-person.
- Working knowledge in Learning /Content Management System administration (e.g. Showpad, Highspot, Brainshark, Seismic, MindTickle, etc.)
- Proficient with screen recording software (ex. Loom, Camtasia or other), to edit recordings, webinars and produce bite-sized instructional content.
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Flexible working remote options (as long as you're close to the CET timezone and happy to travel occasionally)
- Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one we had was in Spain 🇪🇸
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- 25 days holidays (annual) + public holidays
- Expense your lunch whenever you come into one of our offices.
- Private healthcare budget
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 380+ team, from over 53 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂