If you love combining technical know-how with creativity and (dare we say it) - entertainment - then this is the job for you.
As a Customer Education Content Manager you’ll play a key role of engaging with our customers through the provision of fresh and innovative technical content. The first couple of months will involve as much hands-on training as possible. In order to educate Pleo customers, your own product knowledge needs to stay up to date. And the best way to achieve that is product support. So even after your training period is over, an occasional support shift is part of the deal. If you have a more creative/artistic background - fear not! Our entire educational philosophy is to make learning as easy (and fast) as possible. You will be able to get answers quickly and directly from your own teammates.
The two main projects waiting for you are: 1) improving the accuracy (i.e., updating any how-to steps) and the quality (i.e., entertainment value/visual appeal) of the Help Centre and 2) expanding Pleo’s education material on YouTube. Your day-to-day will involve hands-on testing, sourcing, editing, and publishing text-based and audiovisual material for the aforementioned platforms.
The role will require you to:
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to embed the Help Centre and YouTube channel across Pleo’s internal and external communications.
- Increase customer engagement and self-service by increasing visibility of our Help Centre and YouTube channel.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites. Ensure that Pleo’s educational material is instantly recognisable (i.e., matching the tone of voice and aesthetics of all other communications).
- Become (and stay) a pleo product expert who can showcase the value of Pleo as well as explain how stuff works for different audiences (employee, admin, bookkeeper).
What we need from you on your first day
- English proficiency as well as fluency in either German, Swedish, or Danish.
- The belief that the best educational material takes less than five minutes to digest.
- Experience in a Content/Customer Education role.
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity.
- Expertise with using SEO (search engine optimization) best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement.
- Previous experience in understanding customer behaviour through product data and analytics.
- Have experience running webinars and other video style educational content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with graphic design, animation, and/or video editing would be a massive bonus.
At Pleo, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
Not everyone interviews the same: if you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, send an email to our Inclusion team at email@example.com and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
Why work here?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 500+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
By submitting your application, you consent to Pleo processing your personal data for recruitment purposes and to store such personal data for up to 24 months, unless we receive a request of erasure of the data from you, in case Pleo would like to contact you regarding future job openings.