Guten Tag! 🇩🇪
Do you speak German and want to join a growing business? Pleo has offices in Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Stockholm and Madrid, but also employs many people fully remotely. You choose where you work. 😎
Cash is old school. Out of pocket expenses suck. Workplaces need to be more trusting, progressive and – that's right, we're gonna say it – fun. The Pleo product ends out of pocket spending and gets rid of the outdated manual expensing process. The best part is when you join us you become a user of Pleo too!
Pleo is looking for an Account Executive to join the team.
As an Account Executive, your primary focus is to spread the good word about Pleo in Germany and help us scale in the DACH region.You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting leads via outbound activities, qualifying opportunities, delivering amazing product demos, converting deals to handing over your deals to our customer experience team.
- Exploring and strategically developing Pleo’s market in Germany
- Qualifying opportunities together with a Business Development Rep
- Outbound sales conversations & holding demos with forward thinking companies
- Converting deals and closing before handing over clients to our Customer Experience team.
- You'll also be partially supported by marketing, who deliver warm leads straight into your pipe (at an above-industry-standard rate).
What we need from you on the first day:
- An entrepreneurial mindset - we need you to strategically build our German presence
- Native-level fluency in German (& fluency in english, our company language)
- Ambition - lots of it - and strong inner motivation paired with a positive mindset (it's the key to hitting targets 🎯 )
- A background in sales (1-3 years sales and/ or BDR and B2B experience preferred). You will execute email, social & calling outbound prospecting campaigns
- Winning attitude - knowing that there are easy days and hard days and the ability to get through them both
- Leadership potential - we are growing and we want you to grow with us!
What's in it for me?
- Uncapped commission structure
- Bricks programme onboarding programme
- Full ‘Pleo’ sales onboarding and continuous coaching, we’ll equip you with all the tools you need to hit your targets.
- We’re Series C and rapidly scaling; grow your career in Sales with us or even move to another team, we’re open!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending) - as a remote worker you get a budget to kit out your home office (no more back problems from your old chair) and a budget to spend on co-working space if you want to get out of your home office!
- Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The next one is going to be in Costa Brava, Spain in September! 🇪🇸 🇪🇸
- Investment in learning & developing (just check with your team for what's reasonable, we don't have set budgets)
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 340+ team, from over 48 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, or Montreal offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂