If you’ve landed on this page, we’re guessing you’re a people person who loves to develop meaningful relationships? You’re often described as a great listener and you get a buzz from helping others to solve problems? Could be something like creating solutions for a Finance Director who is frustrated with having to going through heaps of paperwork to keep on top of monthly company spending (obviously, they need to start Pleo’ing it 😉).
Well, if we’ve just described you and you’re looking for a role where you can have a real impact on company performance by driving major strategic initiatives through partnerships, we may have the perfect opportunity for you at Pleo!
So, what exactly does this role entail?
As Head of Strategic Partnerships you will join our newly formed Strategy Activism team! You’ll play an integral part in developing partnerships that will drive growth and scale the business way beyond the current trajectory. 🚀
- Lead cross-functional projects to pitch, develop and manage some of our most critical strategic partnerships
- Scope out and build business cases for potential high value partnerships
- Work alongside an incredibly talented team of strategy activists who are passionate and bound together by their shared belief in making Pleo the best it can be - for our customers as well as for our people
- Partner closely with our CEO to craft and execute the best possible company-wide strategy
- Build effective and mutually beneficial relationships with identified internal and external stakeholders that ensure high levels of engagement and delivery
- Analyze and leverage internal/external data, as well as market and competitive trends, to drive strategic decisions around our product offerings and go-to-market approach
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you:
- Have a strong track record of developing impactful strategic partnerships
- Have a great knack for identifying and closing high value partnerships through well thought out negotiation
- Love solving problems - you’re rarely satisfied unless you’ve analysed why a problem has occurred and how to fix it
- Are a credible communicator with impeccable presentation skills
- Leave no stone unturned when it comes to strengthening your relationships
- Are well versed in financial modelling and business case creation
- Have project management discipline which is second to none
- Are often described as someone who has high energy and your colleagues love this about you!
Show me the benefits!
- Flexible work: working from home when you want, where you want, why you want to (we trust you)
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Team camps around the world - remotes flown in (around once a quarter) for team building and learning (hurry up and apply already so we can bring you to the next one)
- Catered lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we make
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- A totally pain-free remote working/working from home policy
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 320+ team, from over 46 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, or Montreal offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂