What do you get when you mix a ninja 🥷 and Google sheets 📈?
Our new Finance Analyst for the Go To Market team! 🤩
A ninja is ‘a person who excels in a particular skill or activity’. We imagine that you will excel in supporting, maintaining and improving complex google sheet models or CRM integrated tools to forecast sales commissions over the duration of any given plan period. Furthermore, you will be supporting the organisation in maintaining, improving and also creating complex capacity models to help grow and scale the services organisation.
And last but not least, your signature move will be to take on special projects that may include maintenance and data hygiene with the CRM platform, promotions assessment/analysis as well as ad hoc deal evaluation support.
Are you up for the mission? We would assume you just said ‘yes’, yay!
The nitty gritty skills needed
- 2-3+ years experience in Revenue Operations, Business Operations, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Financial Analysis or similar roles
- Strong problem solver with the ability to distill ambiguity into insights
- Impeccable project management, time management, and organisational skills
- Ideally experience in an Operations or Finance role in Fintech in the past
- Team player with a growth mindset
- Experience in Hubspot is a plus
- Top-class analytics skills - understand the importance of data and acumen; proficient in spreadsheet modelling and analytics
- SQL experience a plus
- Excellent communicator
Your colleagues say you
- Are always striving for excellence and love to take ownership
- Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
- Work in English with ease (it's our company language)
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
- Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one was in Northern Ireland in December (2019) - Hurry up to apply so you can make it to the next one in Costa Brava, Spain 🇪🇸
- Investment in learning & developing (just check with your team for what's reasonable, we don't have set budgets)
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
- Catered lunch in our London office when you're here
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, beer brewing, skiing, Pleo dinners, that type of thing)
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 320+ team, from over 46 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, or Montreal offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂