Hallå där! Är du vår nya kollega i Sverige? 🇸🇪 🚀 Grymt! Ok, I have tested that you can read Swedish, let’s move on in English…
Cash is old school. Out of pocket expenses suck. Workplaces need to be more trusting, progressive and – that's right, we're gonna say it – fun.
And that's what we're here to do. But we need your help.
Pleo is looking for hands-on customer experience professionals tto join our swedish team in our amazing office in the heart of Stockholm.
Energy, Edge, Execution, and Passion are critical to your success here. You're constantly bringing the team up, going out of your way to help your teammates, and bring day in and day out enthusiasm to the company and job.
About Our Customer Success Team
As a Customer Success Manager for our mid-market, you will manage day-to-day operations and long term business relationships with our mid-market customers. CXMs promote adoption of our products and services and positions Pleo to meet the current and future business requirements of our customers. As a CXM you will also play a critical role in managing customer escalations and proactively communicating upcoming product changes and enhancements. Cultivating key customers to advocates in the Pleo and Fintech community will evolve to be a big part of this role.
You will have excellent working relationships with other teams internally who will be active within your portfolio. Specifically, strong partnership with the Growth Team, Commercial Operations, Customer Education, Marketing, and Product teams will be key to this role. You'll be a constant advocate for your customers, looking out for them every step of the way.
Are you ready to drop your bretzel and come to help us!?
The keys to success in this role is your ability to build relationships at all levels in your customers' organisation, troubleshoot issues and identify gaps between best practice and actual usage of our product and features. You’ll be responsible for clearly communicating recommendations that enable the customer to fully adopt Pleo in order to grow their business by leveraging a comprehensive expense management solution. We’re growing, and fast! As we scale up you'll be looking after hundreds of accounts. This means that you obsess about conversion rates and constantly look for ways to ensure that your customers get the information they need at the right point in time. You're data-driven and will be encouraged to experiment, measure and iterate our one-to-many communication (think video guides, email campaigns, webinars, etc.).
- Own leading and lagging indicators of success 📈
- Along with your partner in crime, a growth manager, retain and grow the revenue for existing Pleo customers, owning the net retention rate of your customer base.
- Own product adoption metrics, value plan, and relationship plan for your customers.
- Maintain high NPS scores for both implementation and account satisfaction.
- Build referenceable customers who want to tell the world about their experience
- Track and report on KPIs and trends that show how the health of your portfolio. Use this data to iterate and learn how we can best improve going forward.
- Achieve operational excellence 🤓
- Ensure all communication and activities with your customers are well organised and documented.
- Use Pleo effectively to measure customer product KPIs and run adoption analyses for customers.
- Continuously measure and communicate key metrics to peers and leadership.
- Own the entire customer journey 🧑🚀
- Own the first experience your customers get and assist with accelerating breadth of adoption and positive business outcomes for the customer and Pleo.
- Standardize customer engagement and measure its impact at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Help build and conduct business reviews to document success to date, review adoption and usage metrics, align on executive priorities, provide adoption and usage recommendations & review Pleo product roadmap.
- Enroll customers in new beta programs and ensure customer feedback informs our product roadmap.
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of Pleo related technical issues, including coordination of cross-departmental Pleo resources e.g. Support
- Help orchestrate renewal processes with customers and work in lock step with your growth manager/teammate for expansion opportunities.
- Deliver business value 💰
- Work with customers to develop success plans that outline how Pleo adoption will address their required capabilities needed to achieve positive business outcomes both immediately and in the future.
- Drive adoption through innovation, product demonstration and customer alignment.
- Recommend solutions to changing client requirements and emergent problems by carefully identifying and assessing all risks and benefits of possible approaches.
- Measure, communicate and demonstrate ROI to your customers in creative ways.
- Become a trusted advisor on product analytics 👩💻
- Have complete context on our product and become an expert in the Fintech space.
- Educate our customers on the value and associated positive business outcomes of our expense management platform.
- Communicate technical concepts clearly to a wide variety of audiences: Finance managers, marketers, customer success managers, and C-level executives.
- Form close relationships with our customers 🤝
- Serve as the trusted advisor for key customer champions and executives including C-levels and help us figure out how to successfully do that at a good amount of scale.
- Cultivate relationships with key customer roles from functional owners to senior management.
- Take the time to understand the context our users are in when using our tools to ensure you design powerful messaging, creative content and describe how Pleo processes and features work at the right level for the right users.
- Advocate for the best customer experience 🤩
- Serve as the customer's advocate to other Pleo resources in Product, Support, Marketing, & Partnerships.
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally at Pleo by providing customer feedback to product, creating customer case studies with Marketing, facilitating referrals for technical or services partnerships, or coordinating customer referrals for sales.
- Ensure executive sponsors are coordinated with key account activities to drive key adoption and retention metrics.
- Expand existing customers 🆒
- Partner with your growth manager to grow Pleo revenue via upsells while providing an ideal customer experience. The experience cannot suffer.
- Proactively identify where and how Pleo capabilities can deliver incremental business value.
- Partner on account plans and the opportunities with your growth manager. Create clarity around objectives, requirements, and action plan, that delineates roles, responsibilities, and target timelines with the aim of driving value with their current contract with Pleo.
- Constantly iterate on our process 🧑🔬
- Be part of a growing team at Pleo and help inform our approach to our customer lifecycle processes as it pertains to the mid market.
- Work cross functionally and manage special projects internally to help Pleo scale as fast as possible.
- Contribute to our team growth by creating new content, playbooks, and processes for peers to use as winning strategies.
30-60-90 Day Plan 📆
Within 30 days, you will:
- Be familiar with Pleo solutions, positioning, competition, and product suite
- Internalize Pleo success stories, our systems and our processes
- Shadow sales and customer experience meetings with existing clients
- Learn how to answer most common customer business questions in Pleo's UI
Within 60 days, you will:
- Begin to take on your own portfolio of accounts and lead onboarding processes for new customers
- Become fluent in customers' histories, goals with Pleo, and define account plans to make these accounts successful
- Articulate customer stories and measure wins in terms of business ROI
Within 90 days, you will:
- Be fully ramped and executing with your portfolio of customers.
- Have ownership over the engagement, retention, and growth of these accounts along with your growth manager.
What we need from you on the first day:
- Native-level fluency in Swedish
- Proven track record of leading customer engagements with B2B or B2C enterprise customers resulting in increased adoption, customer satisfaction, and contract value growth on both upsells and renewals
- Proven experience in a consultative customer facing role (management consulting, account management, customer success management, etc.) with an enterprise software or SaaS organization.
- Knowledge of the Fintech and data infrastructure, or experience within the SaaS/digital space
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical, process-oriented mindset and a data-based approach to decision making and assessment
- Proven ability to present technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills in order to provide optimal business or technical solutions
- Passion for customer success and service mentality
- Knowledge of Force Management's Command of the Message Framework, MEDDIC, and other common go-to-market frameworks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with an ability to work cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Experience with CS and CRM tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, Gainsight, etc.)
- Bonus if experience in analytics tools or warehouses (Looker, Tableau, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.)
Your colleagues say you:
- Are easy to work with
- Leave no lead unturned
- Are a team player - we have no room for sharp elbows, politics, or egos in Pleo.
- Share knowledge
- Ask for feedback all the time
- Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
Your mom says that you
- Don't need to be told twice to get things done
- Always ready to take on challenges
- Are positive - the glass is half-full
- Were always going to make her proud (moms)
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
- Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one we had was in Northern Ireland! 🏰
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Free lunch
- Healthcare & wellness grant
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
- Beautiful Stockholm office where we value a great working environment (free lunch, nice lounge areas, great location, among other things)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series B-round investment, we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we have a 220+ team, from over 44 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, or Madrid offices – and even some full-time remotes. Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.