Halløjsa! Er du vores nye kollega i Team Danmark? Fedt! 🇩🇰🤩 Ok, I have tested that you can read Danish, let’s move on in English…
Pleo is looking for high-performing customer experience professionals to join our team and our mission to bring customers on an effortless journey to solve business expenses!
As a lover of relationship-building and customer guidance, you have never really been like the others. Every new prospect you meet is an opportunity to create new bonds and help businesses achieve their goals. Every exchange is an opportunity to forge customer loyalty, provide excellent service and become their very own trusted advisor in the space you operate.
You have an endless curiosity to learn more about your customers and work with them to solve their needs. You build rapport in a heartbeat, ask relevant questions and always strive to improve their opinion of your product.
You are also someone that understands the value of structure and organisation. You take pride in staying on top of all your responsibilities, are always on the lookout for ways to work smarter and won’t accept falling behind.
You are proudly data-driven and a big believer in automation for the purpose of providing a seamless customer journey.
In a few words, You are a cyborg! - open to leveraging automation wherever possible but most importantly, still human!
Energy, Edge, Execution, and Passion are critical to your success here. You're constantly bringing the team up, going out of your way to help your teammates, and bring day in and day out enthusiasm to the company and job.
About the Digitally Led Team 💰
We are trying to improve the customer journey for smaller businesses who desire a swift and smooth experience while being economical with your time and theirs. It is a traditional approach to prioritise larger clients which can lead to smaller businesses getting the short end of the stick. This team has been created to ensure that doesn’t happen at Pleo. We value all our customers regardless of size!
This is a new team, with a big goal! The segment represents one of the largest in our customer base, meaning the team’s success will have a significant effect on the overall growth in Pleo.
This size segment represents over 90% of the total approachable companies giving this team an exciting opportunity for aggressive, viral growth.
The team assumes full ownership of the full customer journey for companies in the segment. From first introductions all the way through to cultivating long-term Pleo evangelists, you’ll do it all!
With the large volume and wide range of responsibilities, the Small Business Team are somewhat pioneers when it comes to customer engagement automation - always on the lookout for ways to make the customer journey smoother. We aim to strike a perfect balance of automation with the all-important human touch.
You will join the Digitally Led team, primarily assisting Danish clients, but potentially assisting other markets depending on language capabilities. You should expect a steep learning curve and plenty of responsibility.
The hard skills needed:
- a customer-centric, empathetic mindset
- an almost-insatiable hunger to learn
- comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure SaaS start-up/scale-up
- elite communication skills (written and verbal)
- native-level Danish
- professional-level English
- strong operational discipline with an analytical, process-oriented mindset and a data-based approach to decision making and assessment
- experience with CS and/or CRM systems
- experience with customer relationship management
- have worked on high-volume customer relationship projects and
Also nice if you:
- can speak Spanish, German or Swedish
- have experience in the fin-tech industry
Your colleagues say you:
- are one of the hardest workers they know
- are a team player - we have no room for sharp elbows, politics, or egos in Pleo
- are results and data-driven
- always strive to go above and beyond
- have excellent time management skills
- desire ownership and autonomy
Your mom says that you
- are naturally curious
- are an innovator at heart
- get your hands dirty (and she has the photos to prove it)
- don’t need to be told twice to get stuff done
- possess contagious optimism and enthusiasm
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one we had was in Northern Ireland! 🏰
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Sponsored lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
- Amazing HQ where we value a great working environment (real barista coffee so you don’t have to go to a coffee shop, friday bars - we are at Denmark after all -, amazing lounge areas, rooftop terrace in the summer, among other things)
- Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking Friday bar, Great British Bake-offs, holiday parties, that type of thing)
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series B-round investment, we think we're onto something big.
To say we work in a fast-paced environment really doesn’t do it justice. Pleo represents one of the most exciting European scale-ups in one of the most disruptive industries in the world right now. We have been referred to as a “Soonicorn” (Soon to be a Unicorn) and while we have our feet on the ground, knowing there is a mountain to climb, we are looking for the most determined and talented individuals to help realise our ambitious goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we have a 220+ team, from over 44 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, or Madrid offices – and even some full-time remotes. Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.