Hallå där! Är du vår nya kollega i Sverige? 🇸🇪 🚀 Grymt! Ok, I have tested that you can read Swedish, let’s move on in English…
Cash is old school. Out of pocket expenses suck. Workplaces need to be more trusting, progressive and – that's right, we're gonna say it – fun.
And that's what we're here to do. But we need your help.
Pleo is looking for hands-on sales professionals to join our swedish team in our amazing office in the heart of Stockholm.
Simply put, we are looking for an Account Executive, whose primary focus will be to keep spreading the word about Pleo in Sweden. Your point of contact will be the Pleo admins, namely the CFOs, CEOs, MDs, Operations Directors and everyone else who might be the decision maker in regards to the spending policy in SMEs and medium-sized companies. This role requires a high level of energy, a can-do attitude paired with an analytical and empathetic mindset. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting leads via outbound activities, qualifying opportunities, delivering amazing product demos, converting deals to handing over your deals to our customer experience team.
But wait, you haven't heard of Pleo before? Really?
To get you off to a good start, let us just say that we are doing away with an outdated business process that’s been around forever – dreaded expense management.
We are doing that by helping customers delegate employee spending through a business spending platform. This ends out of pocket spending, encourages autonomy and trust in employees, and takes a huge burden off the finance team. You'll be selling the SaaS tool (company spending solution) that comes with physical pre-paid cards (so with a fintech twist) that are then distributed to all employees of the company. The best part is we're all users of Pleo ourselves - so it's a very applicable tool. It impacts anyone in a company who could spend money on behalf of their business - be it a coffee with clients or a Mac for a new hire.
Are you ready to drop your knäckebröd and come to help us!?
Pretty simply - we need you to help keep spreading the good news of Pleo to the swedish market, and get them to use it. You come with the hard sales skills and curiosity, and in exchange we'll prepare you with an expertly crafted & tailored outbound methodology. Outbound sales gives you the ability to maintain control of your leads, as well as give you autonomy over your pipeline.
What we need from you on the first day:
- Native-level fluency in Swedish
- Ambition - lots of it - and strong inner motivation paired with a positive mindset (it's the key to hitting targets 🎯 )
- More of a hunter than a farmer in sales (outbound experience preferred)
- Winning attitude - knowing that there are easy days and hard days and the ability to get through them both
- Pipeline management and ability to work in a high energy sales environment 🔥 - Our sales process is dynamic and fast. You are geared to close sales every day!
- A background in sales (1-5 years sales and/ or BDR and B2B experience. Experience with SaaS sales is required).
- Leadership potential - we are growing and we want you to grow with us! (experience in managing a sales team is a huge plus!)
- An entrepreneurial mindset - we need you to keep building on our Swedish presence
- Exceptional people skills: strong listening abilities, empathy, and genuine and flowing curiosity to learn more about the people you are interacting with
- Humility. You ask "How can I create and build more value here?" rather than "What's in it for me?"
Your colleagues say you:
- Are easy to work with
- Leave no lead unturned
- Are a team player - we have no room for sharp elbows, politics, or egos in Pleo.
- Share knowledge
- Ask for feedback all the time
- Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
Your mom says that you
- Don't need to be told twice to get things done
- Always ready to take on challenges
- Are positive - the glass is half-full
- Were always going to make her proud (moms)
Show me the benefits!
- Get your own Pleo card for no out of pocket spending, and full autonomy
- Free lunch
- Healthcare & wellness grant
- 25 days paid vacation
- Flexible work: working from home when you want, where you want, why you want to (we trust you)
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Team camps around the world - remotes flown in (around once a quarter) for team building and learning (hurry up and apply already so we can bring you to the next one)
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
- Beautiful Stockholm office where we value a great working environment (free lunch, nice lounge areas, great location, among other things)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- A totally pain-free remote working/working from home policy
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series B-round investment in 2019, and a Series C-round announced in April 2021, we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 300+ team, from over 46 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, or Montreal offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂