PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This role sits within the PlayStation Services team who are accountable for the forecasting, proposition, content planning, strategy, and delivery of trading plans to drive growth for both PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now.
Trading Operations Specialist will operate in the Services Commercial team, dedicated to driving growth of PlayStations’ subscription services. PlayStation Plus is subscribed to by the majority of our players and PlayStation Now has seen huge growth since re-launching in October 2019.
The successful candidate will support the operational delivery of plans to drive growth and profit from the PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now subscriber base driving acquisition of new subscribers, engagement and retention of existing subscribers and plans to re-engage and reclaim previous customers whose subscription has lapsed. You will be required to work with Services Trading and Insights teams to roll out activity with collaboration across a wide range of global teams outside of Services including Operations, Marketing, CEM and many more.
The candidate will also be responsible for optimising operational processes, finding efficiencies in timelines and delivery, and driving collaboration across PlayStation to drive alignment. They will need to work agilely to ensure the business can move swiftly to take advantage of commercial opportunities as well as confident planning for longer term larger campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute and deliver Acquisition, Retention and Reclaim business plans to drive growth of PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now
- Managing the processes around promotions and campaigns
- Collaborating with and managing stakeholders to support delivery
- Communicating key milestones, risks and opportunities
- Look for ways to change and improve the business operations
- Inform, involve and share plans with both global functions and regional functions
- Collaboration with marketing and CEM teams to deploy trading plans
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communicator
- Great collaborator to rally teams together behind a cause
- Drive to improve on existing processes and not accept ‘good enough’ or ‘the norm’
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.