PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
SIE are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Senior Internal Auditor to join their Internal Audit & Risk function in London. As soon as the global situation allows for it, candidates should be ready to travel (up to 25%) globally.
No two days are the same for our team. We start each engagement with a blank piece of paper and work innovatively to deliver valuable assurance and advice to the business.
On any given engagement you could be (for example): performing data analysis and identifying financial recoveries; reviewing complex global projects with our sister teams in US and Japan; or performing a unique consulting engagement for management and reporting via engaging visualisations you design.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and perform financial and operational audits, individually or leading small teams.
• Assist with IT, Information Security and Data Analysis audits if / as required.
• Provide efficient and effective recommendations for control weaknesses identified.
• Draft audit reports and communicate to management, presenting at audit opening and closing meetings.
• Conduct ad-hoc investigations and projects as required.
• Follow up on audit recommendation remediation progress.
• Contribute to annual audit planning and risk assessments.
- Perform SOx testing, including oversight of external / offshore resources as required.
• Preparation of management reporting packs for quarterly Audit & Risk Committee Meetings.
• Periodic Audit & Risk Committee meeting attendance and presentation.
What we are looking for:
- Proven senior tunure in Internal / External Audit experience required or equivalent.
• A recognised audit qualification, such as ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIA certifications preferred.
• IT Audit & Data Analysis / visualisation skills desirable.
• Strong business acumen; the ability to quickly understand processes and concepts; excellent written communication.
• The ability to project-manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing business environment; enthusiastic; able to work autonomously where required.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; integrity; the ability to influence others.
• Pursuer of excellence and innovation. Free thinking, with a willingness to explore, collaborate and engage with the business.
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm to work in the gaming industry desirable.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.