PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Nixxes Software is an industry-leading Dutch company specialising in video game design, development and porting.
Working alongside global partners since 1999, our work is fueled by a love for gaming and commitment to innovation. Our Utrecht based team prides itself on delivering the best possible experience for every gamer, regardless of platform.
In July 2021 Nixxes joined PlayStation Studios to focus on delivering the highest-quality gameplay experiences for PlayStation fans.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a highly collaborative, passionate, and skilled Systems programmer to help implement and improve our tools and game systems for upcoming AAA titles.
- Able to design, implement and/or extend game systems for both PC and console.
- Pragmatic, hands-on problem-solving mentality.
- C++ knowledge and experience.
- You aim to design and write well-structured, readable, and maintainable code.
- Work well in a team and on a large code base.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Good understanding of code performance and complexity.
- Work well in an environment with deadlines and milestones.
- Game industry and development experience.
- Experience developing games on PC and game consoles like Xbox One, PlayStation 4, etc.
- Strong debugging skills.
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.