PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The PlayStation Studios Creative Arts is an award winning centralised internal creative agency within Sony’s PlayStation Studios. We endeavour to build a working environment where our people flourish and create their best work. Structured around eight core disciplines; Brand Design, UI/UX, Motion, Video, Film, Sound, Music and Programming, we deliver projects in collaboration with our game development and marketing/PR teams.
Working within the Creative Operations team, the Producer will assist our Manager of Production on a wide range of production tasks across multiple game projects for our audio team, adapting to different workflows based on the client and type of project.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning planning and delivery for Audio on the projects assigned to the Producer
- Serving as a main point of contact between clients, the team and Manager of Production
- Scheduling and tracking audio team’s tasks and allocation
- Conducting daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives
- Keeping track of progress, milestones and deadlines
- Sprint planning
- Creating and maintaining tasks
- Preparing reports for clients and updating them on progress
- Collating and resolving team blockers
- Team communication and collaboration
- Budget forecasting
What we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodology
- Minimum 3 years experience as a producer working within a development team
- Good knowledge of video games industry
- Experience with Jira and/or other production software
- Experience working across multiple projects
- Interest in Game Audio and Music
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Technology field or equivalent work experience
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.