PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Role: ServiceNow Developer
We seek a ServiceNow Developer within the Partner Platform which is part of Content and Customer Engineering. The Partner Platform applications are utilized worldwide by content producers to interact and supply their content onto the PlayStation platform, including games, movies, music and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proven development and implementation experience across the ServiceNow platform
- Provide technical insights on the capabilities and best practices of the ServiceNow platform
- Engage, demonstrate and influence stakeholders in a consultative manner.
- Transform business requirements into technical solutions.
- Plan, estimate and size deliverable platform changes
- Design, build and implement platform changes
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years development experience with ServiceNow
- Strong Service Portal development experience
- ServiceNow integration experience
Experience working with ServiceNow Customer Service Management module.
- Experienceworking with Jira and Confluence
- Experience in working in an agile work environment, Scrum or SAFeframework
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow - CSM (Customer Service Management)
ServiceNow core platform architecture
- SaaS / Cloud technologies
- ServiceNow Customer Service Management experience desirable (CIS-CSM certification ideal)
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- Working within an Agile / SAFeenvironment
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.