Director, Live Ops Analytics
London or Remote
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
In Game Analytics, we work with some of the best game studios in the world -- responsible for developing some of the most recognisable and ambitious console games and franchises on PlayStation, including Uncharted, The Last of Us, Horizon, God of War, and Gran Turismo.
We provide end-to-end analytics services for PlayStation Studios and use data to help them make their amazing games even better. We are looking for talented people to join us in pushing the boundaries of game analytics for PlayStation games.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and implement the Game Analytics team’s strategy to support all PlayStation Studios Live Ops titles
- Collaborate with the dev teams, community management, marketing, and other stakeholders to understand their analytics needs
- Identify ways for the Game Analytics team to adapt to a Live Ops model to ensure stakeholder needs are met
- Work with your fellow Game Analytics team members to deliver high-quality actionable reporting that fits with the organisation’s Live Ops needs
- Analyse, report, and continuously aim to improve game engagement metrics against targets
- Benchmark and analyse Live Ops best practices in the industry
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in the games industry
- Previous experience working on a Live Ops team for a AAA console or PC title
- Previous experience in leveraging analytics as part of a Live Ops team
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable and effective in cross-functional and cross-organizational communication and collaboration
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or similar
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.