PlayQ is a rapidly growing global entertainment and technology company delivering high-quality mobile titles and innovative game development solutions to a worldwide audience. Our games have been downloaded more than 60 million times across the globe, with millions of users playing every day!
Our dedicated teams, based in downtown Santa Monica, CA, work together to craft the clever, visually stunning, and unforgettable experiences that our players love. Our emphasis on individual leadership means each team member has the opportunity to make a big impact, while our commitment to creative freedom gives them the ability to create whatever they can imagine.
It’s this mindset that has led us to develop our own IP, infuse games with rich storytelling, build our own development tools, and solve the deepest technical challenges - all in the name of disrupting the mobile gaming landscape.
PlayQ is looking for an Executive Producer to join our passionate team. As the Executive Producer you’ll be responsible for working directly with senior leadership and cross functional teams to ensure our innovative titles are delivered on time and on budget. Responsibilities in this role will range from day to day hands-on to team building and production strategy. This position offers an exciting opportunity to lead the production of beautiful games from conception to live operations while working with extraordinary talent.
- Own scheduling, communication, feasibility, and outcome for one or more next-gen mobile titles.
- Manage, direct, and hire additional production team members.
- Define and implement efficient and scalable production processes across multiple departments.
- Oversee live operations, live ops strategy, and live ops tool creation.
- Ensure team-wide goals are consistently met on schedule and on budget.
- Bring energy, passion, and charisma to teams and products.
- Collaborate directly with senior leadership on product direction, scope, and execution strategy.
- Be hands on in any facet of production if needed.
- B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited college/university.
- 8+ years in a production role in PC, console, or mobile games.
- 3+ years experience with f2p game development and operations.
- Strong understanding of, and experience with, Agile and Scrum project management.
- Strong knowledge of mobile development and the inner-workings of all components of mobile games.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer science or engineering degree
- Agile/Scrum certification
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
- Flexible time off
- 401K plan with company match
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages of your choice
- Catered weekly team lunches
- Brand new penthouse office space equipped with outdoor patios offering beachfront views
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn't love games?
Interested? Please get in touch!