PlayQ is a rapidly growing global entertainment and technology company delivering high-quality mobile titles and innovative game development solutions to a worldwide audience. Our games have been downloaded more than 60 million times across the globe, with millions of users playing every day!
Our dedicated teams, based in downtown Santa Monica, CA, work together to craft the clever, visually stunning, and unforgettable experiences that our players love. Our emphasis on individual leadership means each team member has the opportunity to make a big impact, while our commitment to creative freedom gives them the ability to create whatever they can imagine.
It’s this mindset that has led us to develop our own IP, infuse games with rich storytelling, build our own development tools, and solve the deepest technical challenges - all in the name of disrupting the mobile gaming landscape.
Our Senior User Acquisition Manager role presents the rare opportunity to support PlayQ in the investment of a multi-million dollar performance marketing budget across the world's top mobile advertising networks.
This is a high-impact role where you’ll leverage your deep understanding of our products and target audiences to drive optimal performance of user acquisition spend and increase LTV to continue to scale our new and existing mobile titles.
You’d be an ideal candidate for this role if you understand how to effectively manage a complex network portfolio, as well as uncover new optimization levers outside of our standard playbook. As a deeply analytical and well-versed marketer, you’ll be able to effectively manage concurrent projects while striving to consistently exceed profitability and performance goals.
If you're excited by the opportunity to leverage your marketing expertise in the fast paced and ever changing mobile gaming industry, we'd love to hear from you!
- Own the User Acquisition team’s management and optimization of mobile performance marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks and mobile storefronts (e.g. iOS, Google Play, Amazon)
- Manage the profitable investment of an 8-figure user acquisition budget to hit KPI targets and achieve user and revenue growth for existing and new titles
- Monitor, optimize and report performance on campaigns across active ad networks on an ongoing basis
- Stay current on the mobile user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth
- Execute on various growth initiatives in the areas of user acquisition, re-engagement, CRM etc.
- Oversee all reporting and analytics related to user acquisition and marketing
- Utilize data insights to develop new growth strategies and initiatives
- Serve as the main point of contact for multiple ad network and third party relationships
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities
- Define and enhance spend and measurement decision-making methodologies
- Lead the research and evaluation of new user acquisition/growth channels
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study, Masters is a plus
- 6-8+ years digital marketing/ user acquisition experience, preferably in the mobile app or mobile gaming space
- Experience successfully managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets across multiple digital media channels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
- Expert-level understanding of the current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, mobile analytics, and mobile attribution
- Experimental & “growth hacking” mindset with a relentless drive to discover innovative approaches to acquisition outside of standard industry best practices
- Self-driven and independent work ethic with desire to forge one's own path and thrive in fast-paced changing industry
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to sell one’s ideas and negotiate
- Ability to project plan and effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Expertise with Excel or Tableau, or similar analytics/visualization software is a plus
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
- Flexible time off
- 401K plan with company match
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages of your choice
- Catered weekly team lunches
- Brand new penthouse office space equipped with outdoor patios offering beachfront views
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn't love games?
Interested? Please get in touch!