PlayQ is a rapidly growing global entertainment and technology company delivering high-quality mobile titles and innovative game development solutions to a worldwide audience. Our games have been downloaded more than 60 million times across the globe, with millions of users playing every day!
Our dedicated teams, based in downtown Santa Monica, CA, and Kyiv, Ukraine work together to craft the clever, visually stunning, and unforgettable experiences that our players love. Our emphasis on individual leadership means each team member has the opportunity to make a big impact, while our commitment to creative freedom gives them the ability to create whatever they can imagine.
It’s this mindset that has led us to develop our own IP, infuse games with rich storytelling, build our own development tools, and solve the deepest technical challenges - all in the name of disrupting the mobile gaming landscape.
PlayQ’s team is led by the world’s top engineering talent to build the most clever and diverse products for our global audience. Our engineers develop next-generation technologies that impact how millions of our players connect, explore, and interact with our top-grossing games.
We are looking for a talented Senior Unity3D Engineer to join our passionate team and create a range of high-performance tools and game modules. Not only will you be responsible for developing new game features, but you’ll also help to develop a wide variety of tools for game designers and tools to help automate game testing and much more!
This position offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a highly skilled technical team and to work on a world-class IP!
- Create game prototypes and plugins for Unity
- Support core game components, covering various game mechanics
- Manage the integration of existing SDKs and components into company’s products
- Collaborate with teams across the company in various departments to help make our games even better!
- Extensive knowledge of Unity3D and C#/.NET Framework
- Knowledge of software design patterns and ability to write clear code
- Experience with iOS/Android development
- Strong knowledge of code optimization
- Good network skills, familiarity of client-server applications development
- Hands-on experience with REST architecture
- Experience integrating online services
- Experience with other programming languages
- Fluency in English
- Due to COVID-19, our employees are temporarily working from home. We are regularly assessing the situation and plan to return to our office in the city center once it's safe to do so.
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance
- English Classes
- Flexible time off
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages of your choice
- Catered weekly team lunches
- New Creative office space in the very heart of Kyiv city center.
- Monthly team outings
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn't love games?
Interested? Please get in touch!