PlayQ is a rapidly growing mobile gaming studio based in the heart of sunny Santa Monica. Our titles have been downloaded over 60 million times worldwide, with millions of users playing our games every day!
Our goal is to deliver tomorrow's nostalgic game experiences to a global audience and we rely on our dedicated team to craft these unforgettable games that our users love. We believe that the best games come from diverse teams with a shared desire to create something amazing. From our beachfront headquarters to our innovative tech stack, it’s no surprise that PlayQ was named as one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
We're looking for people who have a genuine love for their craft and we invite you to join us in this exciting endeavor.
PlayQ is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our passionate team. As the Senior Product manager you’ll be responsible for working directly with the Design, Engineering, Art, and Data teams to establish and execute product roadmaps for our mobile game titles with millions of daily players. Responsibilities in this role will range from green-lighting product features to analyzing overall product and individual feature performance. This position offers an exciting opportunity to take ownership over a world-class mobile game title loved by millions of players around the world.
- Define and maintain the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, Art, and Data teams to prioritize and execute the product roadmap
- Analyze and constantly improve KPIs
- Oversee live-ops; define live event schedule and ensure flawless execution of live events
- Serve as product owner with ownership of product performance, direction, and execution
- Establish A/B tests and oversee successful execution of test plans
- B.S./B.A. degree from an accredited college/university
- 7+ years of product experience
- 2+ years in a Product Manager role
- Advanced knowledge of Feature Design
- Advanced knowledge of Mobile Gaming KPIs and how to affect them
- Strong knowledge of, and direct experience with Data Analysis
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of A/B testing concepts and terminology
- Strong understanding of all aspects required to produce mobile games
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Design, Engineering, Art, and Data teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organization skills
- Experience in a Game Designer role
- Experience in an Engineering role
Location & Salary:
- We are offering relocation for this position
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- 401K plan with company match
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages of your choice
- Catered weekly team lunches
- Brand new penthouse office space equipped with outdoor patios offering beachfront views
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn't love games?
Interested? Please get in touch!