PlayQ is a rapidly growing global entertainment and technology company delivering high-quality mobile titles and innovative game development solutions to a worldwide audience. Our games have been downloaded more than 60 million times across the globe, with millions of users playing every day!
Our dedicated teams, based in downtown Santa Monica, CA, work together to craft the clever, visually stunning, and unforgettable experiences that our players love. Our emphasis on individual leadership means each team member has the opportunity to make a big impact, while our commitment to creative freedom gives them the ability to create whatever they can imagine.
It’s this mindset that has led us to develop our own IP, infuse games with rich storytelling, build our own development tools, and solve the deepest technical challenges - all in the name of disrupting the mobile gaming landscape.
PlayQ is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our passionate team. As the Senior Product manager you’ll be responsible for working directly with the Design, Engineering, Art, and Data teams to establish and execute product roadmaps for our mobile game titles with millions of daily players. Responsibilities in this role will range from green-lighting product features to analyzing overall product and individual feature performance. This position offers an exciting opportunity to take ownership over a world-class mobile game title loved by millions of players around the world.
- Define and maintain the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, Art, and Data teams to prioritize and execute the product roadmap
- Analyze and constantly improve KPIs
- Oversee live-ops; define live event schedule and ensure flawless execution of live events
- Serve as product owner with ownership of product performance, direction, and execution
- Establish A/B tests and oversee successful execution of test plans
- B.S./B.A. degree from an accredited college/university
- 7+ years of product experience
- 2+ years in a Product Manager role
- Advanced knowledge of Feature Design
- Advanced knowledge of Mobile Gaming KPIs and how to affect them
- Strong knowledge of, and direct experience with Data Analysis
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of A/B testing concepts and terminology
- Strong understanding of all aspects required to produce mobile games
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Design, Engineering, Art, and Data teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organization skills
- Experience in a Game Designer role
- Experience in an Engineering role
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
- Flexible time off
- 401K plan with company match
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages of your choice
- Catered weekly team lunches
- Brand new penthouse office space equipped with outdoor patios offering beachfront views
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn't love games?
Interested? Please get in touch!