PlayQ is a rapidly growing mobile gaming company with offices based in the heart of sunny Santa Monica and city center of Kiev, Ukraine. Our titles have been downloaded over 60 million times worldwide, with millions of users playing our games every day!
Our goal is to deliver tomorrow's nostalgic game experiences to a global audience and we rely on our dedicated team to craft these unforgettable games that our users love. We believe that the best games come from diverse teams with a shared desire to create something amazing.
We're looking for people who have a genuine love for their craft and we invite you to join us in this exciting endeavor.
PlayQ’s team is led by the world’s top engineering talent to build the most clever and diverse products for our global audience. Our engineers develop next-generation technologies that impact how millions of our players connect, explore, and interact with our top-grossing games.
We are looking for a talented Senior Unity 3D Engineer to join our passionate team and create a range of high-performance tools and game components based on the Unity framework. You will be responsible for the development of new and existing features and core game structure and tools for automation of game testing.
Our Engineering team stays ahead of the curve by using modern technologies to develop a powerful universal game backend. This allows us to make game updates without releasing new versions of the game, conduct high-quality AB testing in a short period of time and much more. This position offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a highly skilled technical team and join to work with world-class IP!
- Сreation new powerful features for universal game backend service
- Implement game modules base on backend features
- Work with network code
- Collaborate with teams across the company in various areas
- Extensive knowledge of Unity3D and C#/.NET Framework
- Good experience in writing and optimizing advanced Editor UI components and game tools
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with iOS/Android development
- Strong knowledge of code optimization
- Good network skills, familiarity of client-server applications development
- Hands-on experience with REST architecture
- Experience integrating online services
- Experience with other programming languages
- Fluency in English
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance
- English Classes
- Flexible time off
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages of your choice
- Catered weekly team lunches
- New Creative office space in the very heart of Kyiv city center.
- Monthly team outings
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn’t love games?
Interested? Please get in touch!