Playgig is a game studio founded in early 2021 by industry veterans and backed by leading venture capital investors. Join a high-growth, early-stage startup and help shape both the game and the studio as a whole!
Office Operations Assistant
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Office Operations Assistant to join our team at our on-site office in Bengaluru, India. As the Office Operations Assistant, you will work closely with the QA Manager to oversee and manage the entire office operational process. Additionally, you will provide support to the recruiter in the recruitment and selection processes. The working hours for this role are from 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST.
IMPORTANT: This is an On-site position at our Studio in Bengaluru - India.
If you are a dynamic and motivated professional with a passion for office operations and talent management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join a high-growth, early-stage startup and help shape both the game and the studio as a whole!
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with the QA Manager to plan and implement effective office operation strategies;
- Oversee day-to-day office activities, ensuring smooth and efficient operations;
- Maintain office procedures and policies, ensuring they align with company standards;
- Manage office supplies and inventory, ensuring adequate stock levels;
- Coordinate office maintenance, repairs, and renovations when needed;
- Assist Playgig's Recruiter in sourcing and scheduling interviews;
- Help HR Team with the onboarding process for new employees, including orientation and training if needed;
- Support employee engagement initiatives and events;
- Handle administrative tasks, such as document preparation and data entry.
What We Expect From You:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field;
- Proven experience in office management or operations;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Familiarity with recruitment and selection processes;
- Proficiency in Google Workspace;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations in India is a plus;
- Prior experience in managing office operations in a multinational company is advantageous.
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone is free to be who they are. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
At Playgig, play is our life’s work.
Founded in 2021, we’re a team of experienced game developers creating worlds in which people can immerse themselves and play games with their friends. From blue-sky conceptualization all the way through launch and live operations, our approach emphasizes working closely with players because players are at the heart of everything we do. Join a high-growth, early-stage startup and help shape both the game and the studio as a whole.
Learn more at www.playgig.com.