Are you looking for a Summer Internship in Video Production Management? How about interning with a rapidly growing team that is helping to shape the future of The Players’ Tribune?
We're looking for an intern to assist the Production team in all aspects of the production management and operations process. This candidate will work with each member of the team in tasks ranging from expense reconciliation and cost tracking, to location, crew and equipment research for video productions. Throughout the internship, this person will develop their perspective and understanding of the video production process from the financial and operations point-of-view and will gain experience in the day-to-day of these systems. She or he will also gain insight into what it takes to make videos come to life within deadline and budget.
This will be a 3-month full time paid position and, we’re looking for an incredibly motivated, skilled and digitally savvy individual to join our team and develop their skills to help us continue to create the safest space there is for athletes to share their stories.
In this role, you will:
- Support the production expense reconciliation process
- Assist in the process of reviewing invoices and creating purchase orders
- Assist with check-ins and check-outs of video equipment from the equipment cage
- Assist with travel, equipment, locations and crew for video shoots
- Conduct general note taking during meetings and support document organization and tracking
Who we’re looking for:
- Strong inclination to start a career in Production Management or Finance
- Familiarity with Word, Excel and Project Management programs
- A highly organized individual who is attentive to details
- Some knowledge of the video production process
- A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it
- Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
Internship applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Currently enrolled in college/university or recent graduate
- Have proper authorization to work in the United States