Join our rapidly growing Product & Technology team! We are building new websites and apps for fans, tools for our athlete community, tools for TPT employees, and ML models for predictive analytics. Our Engineering team is looking for ambitious full stack engineers with experience in Node.js, PHP, and React.
- PHP, Node.js
- React, GraphQL, Apollo, ES6, Webpack, Babel
- Kubernetes, Docker, Google Cloud Platform
- Bonus: Gatsby, Python, Hadoop, Big Query, Tensorflow, Clojure
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate current and future data capabilities to TPT Product and Tech
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to produce experiments, proof of concepts, and MVPs.
- Implement, test and maintain full stack software composed of:
- DBs: PostgreSQL/MySQL
- APIs: Node.js, PHP, GraphQL, Apollo schema stitching
- Clients: React, Apollo, and Lodash FP
- Create and maintain tooling
- CI/CD: Kubernetes, Helm, Jest
- CLI: Node.js Commander, Inquirer, REPLs
- Create and maintain documentation of APIs and Clients
If working with compelling technology, talented teammates, and a rocket-ship of a startup sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!