- Build the Europe team by recruiting, developing, and leading a team of world-class regional employees across multiple disciplines including commercial, production, and content roles
- Provide vision and strategic guidance while owning development, execution, and oversight for all TPT’s business and operations in the region
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the region through organic growth, acquisition or partnerships
- Work closely with TPT executive management to ensure a global approach and framework to TPT’s unique value proposition around the world which includes content, commercial, and marketing solutions.
- Partner closely with senior functional leaders at TPT, such as the Finance, Product & Technology, and Marketing executives, to ensure consistency in TPT commercial and operational strategies
- Lead resource planning, development, and delivery of the TPT European operating plan and budget
- Ensure European teams are supported, prepared, and aligned with TPT global strategies
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of leading and managing a vertical, division or multi-discipline teams
- Extensive experience in digital media content, distribution, and operations
- Evidence of success leading international operations, including cultural and business factors
- Passion for sports and storytelling is essential
- A proven cross-functional leader with the ability to influence, navigate and thrive in a rapidly changing organization
- Multi-lingual - English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, or French preferred
Most importantly we are looking for candidates with great attitudes and creative skills who are eager to be part of an innovative publishing platform.