The Players' Tribune (TPT) is looking for an Office + HR Manager to run the day-to-day operations of the office. The ideal candidate is a proactive and detail-oriented problem solver who is ready to roll up their sleeves as an integral part of the Operations team.
In this role you will:
- Ensure all day-to-day office operations are seamless, efficient, and FUN for TPT team members
- Lead internal office events as it relates to scheduling, logistics, and food / drink for all-staff meetings, happy hours, Lunch and Learns, Learning & Development programs, etc.
- Manage logistics and budget of office and studio space, including any furnishings, design, storage, moves, etc.
- Serve as primary liaison with external HR benefits provider and internal contact for staff questions, from healthcare to T&E
- Support recruiting needs, including scheduling and conducting interviews or sourcing talent
- Help with various receptionist duties, including greeting guests, accepting/sending packages + deliveries, etc.
- Assist in the planning + execution of major external company events/meetings, including athlete visits, board meetings, internship program, + any other events where extra help is necessary
- Perform other functions as needed such as coordinating travel, assisting with corporate apartment, manage tracking of equipment, assisting with on-boarding etc.
Who we're looking for:
- 4-6 years experience in office management, ideally in a start-up environment
- Passionate about sports and our brand
- Exceedingly proactive and capable of adapting in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Maniacally attentive to detail and proactive problem solver
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit + professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Office
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Location: New York City
The Players’ Tribune Offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible PTO
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
- Complimentary cafe
- Monthly happy hours + other staff events