What we do
Playbook is at the forefront of the Creator Economy — we build tools & technology that power digital businesses for creators & fitness entrepreneurs. Think Patreon for the health and wellness space. From building beautiful video experiences for members to helping Creators monetize their multi-layered content offerings to facilitating and building emotional connections with their closest fans, we do it all.
What you'll do
If you join the team, you can expect to:
- Empower our Creators' businesses by collaborating with our mobile team to bring new and exciting initiatives to life in our product.
- Facilitate our growth by helping us build awesome user experiences for our creators.
- Enable productivity by automating processes and enabling self-service
- Maintain strong relationships with our creators by participating in our on-call rotation and assisting with bugs and production incidents.
- Be part of a fully remote and internationally distributed team - Playbook has team members in the US, Poland, the UK, Turkey, and more.
- Join the rest of our team for cool meetups and events in the US and Europe!
You should apply if...
- You're comfortable with a high level of agency. We value creativity and a bias towards action, so we try to empower our engineers as much as possible to do great work!
- You want to be part of a creative collective working to improve the health and wellness space.
- You have 5+ years of experience in fullstack engineering, particularly with Node.js and React
- You have excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English