Plato Design is pioneering a new type of design agency – one which blends the best of human creativity and the power of AI to unlock new superpowers for both our clients and creatives.
Join us on a unique journey to help build a completely different type of design firm. Plato is backed by Y Combinator and some of Silicon Valley's best investors.
As a design recruiter you will be responsible for sourcing every freelance and full-time creative role at Plato.
You have a strong background in digital design, including but not limited to branding, illustration, copywriting, Ux and Ui design. You have an amazing eye for talent and have built a strong process for quickly and effectively reviewing creative portfolios. You have a knack for matching the appropriate creatives to a wide range of projects across a multitude of aesthetic preferences and client industries. You're experienced sourcing within tight deadlines and fixed budgets and relish the opportunity of managing multiple projects at a single time. You're a pro-active communicator and have experience working with and sourcing for distributed teams. You nerd out on process design and are excited about the opportunity of building a scalable recruiting solution for our agency.
You should understand the pain of working within a "traditional" design agency, and have a burning desire to be a part of the future. Join us on a unique journey to help build a completely different type of agency.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Source new and existing creatives for each project at Plato. This includes but is not limited to Ui, Ux, brand, copywriting and graphic designers.
- Manage sourcing for multiple concurrent projects at a single time
- Build and develop a scalable process for sourcing new creatives
- Create and manage job postings on Dribbble and Greenhouse
Skills & Experience
- 2-3+ years experience recruiting full-time and freelance designers (ideally for distributed teams)
- 2-3+ years experience as an individual contributor (IC) designer
- Strong industry knowledge and rolodex of design talent
- Strong depth of knowledge across design disciplines
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing multiple successful, on time projects in parallel