Plato Design is pioneering a new type of design agency – one which blends the best of human creativity and the power of AI to unlock new superpowers for both our clients and creatives.
Join us on a unique journey to help build a completely different type of design firm. Plato is backed by [Y Combinator](http://www.ycombinator.com/) and some of Silicon Valley's best investors.
As Plato's Production Designer you'll be responsible for being the creative glue between our creative network and internal team. As a designer your quick and scrappy with an exceptional eye for detail and an immensely high bar for quality. You're pro-active with client requests and have a strong ability to context shift, jumping in and out of projects to adapt to different aesthetics. You're software-agnostic and willing and able to use whichever design tool is best for the job. You're extremely passionate about branding and user interface design and eager to collaborate on projects spanning a wide range of industries. You're an incredibly strong communicator, with an uncanny knack for documentation. You're passionate about designing and building efficient processes in your work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Self starter
- Ability to dissect and interpret client feedback and needs into actions
- Collaborate with Plato internal and external creative team to design brands and interfaces for our clients
- Collaborate with Plato Creative Director and Art Director to develop processes for agency work
- Review and QA Plato creative work
- Create presentations, slide decks and collateral for Plato team and clients
- Design websites and mobile application Ui for Plato clients
Skills & Experience
- 2-3+ years of design production experience, ideally with an agency or design firm
- Strong client facing experience, ideally with startups
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing multiple successful, on time projects in parallel
- Ability to work with a wide range of tools including but not limited to Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, inVision, Notion, WebFlow.
- (Nice to have) Comfortable writing HTML/CSS/JS