Plato Design is pioneering a new type of design agency – one which blends the best of human creativity and the power of AI to unlock new superpowers for both our clients and creatives.
Join us on a unique journey to help build a completely different type of design firm. Plato is backed by Y Combinator and some of Silicon Valley's best investors.
As a design producer you will be responsible for owning the delivery of Plato's design projects, and will manage the communications with Plato's client and creative teams as we scale faster than any design agency that's ever existed.
You're an incredibly strong communicator, with an uncanny knack for writing things down. You're a systems thinker with ridiculous attention to detail, and you're the type of person that doesn't just have opinions, but also have an intrinsic desire to get things done. You should understand the pain of working within a "traditional" design agency, and have a burning desire to be a part of the future. Join us on a unique journey to help build a completely different type of agency.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own the communication and relationships with new and existing Plato clients and creatives
- Kick-off new projects with clients and creative teams
- Manage the project timelines and tempo to ensure we balance quality and timeliness
- Model agency processes, and work with our software teams to build software that augments and automates parts of your job
Skills & Experience
- 5-7+ years of design production experience, ideally with an agency or design firm
- Strong client facing experience, ideally with startups
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing multiple successful, on time projects in parallel