Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to authoritative figures in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet's data to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest obstacles.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
Planet is a global company with employees working remotely world wide and joining us from offices in San Francisco, Washington DC, Germany, and The Netherlands.
About the Role:
The Global Talent Team is responsible for attracting the future of our workforce. As we scale, creating an effective process that charges forward, no matter what the spike in volume, will be essential to enabling a great experience for our candidates, our hiring partners and our team of talent partners. In this role you will optimize our systems, and workflows that will surprise and delight our candidates each and every day. You will also have the opportunity to derive from multiple data sets the key actionable insights for talent, people and executive leadership teams so we always know how we are tracking toward plan and key KPIs. This role reports to the Recruiting Operations Manager.
Impact You’ll Own:
- Partner with Recruiting Operations Manager to develop, execute and optimize on new workflows and business processes that help maintain the balance between speed, quality and experience in our end to end recruiting process
- Ability to create recruiting dashboards utilizing base data
- Create and lead various training and enablement initiatives geared toward the recruiting team, hiring managers and interviewers.
- Partner with TA Org to ensure accuracy of data in the ATS (Greenhouse)
- Ensure all global processes meet OFCCP compliance requirements
- Partner with Finance, People Operations, and other internal stakeholders on critical projects and workstreams
- Own and maintain headcount requests and management
- Play a key role in managing and developing the TA project roadmap
What You Bring:
- Proven experience in the full lifecycle of recruiting in both technical and non-technical positions and the ability to understand your internal customers needs
- Experience system testing of new enhancements, configurations, and new Greenhouse releases
- Strong analytical skills that allow you to tell effective stories to key stakeholders from what you derive from the data
- Passion for all things recruiting with the ability to tie back operational priorities to our team mission and pillars
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience in Greenhouse (including Recruiting, CRM, Business Intelligence and Inclusion)
- Advanced experience in Excel/Google Sheets and Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Project management experience with the ability to prioritize based on business impact
Benefits While Working at Planet:
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Wellness program and onsite massages in specific offices
- Flexible Time Off
- Recognition Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning and Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Offsites and Happy Hours
- Volunteering Benefits
Some Press About Us:
Tiny, privately owned satellites are changing how we view the Earth features in NBC News
Why we care so much about Belonging.
We’re dedicated to helping the whole Planet, and to do that we must strive to represent all of it within each of our offices and on all of our teams. That’s why Planet is guided by an ultimate north star of Belonging, dreaming big as we approach our ongoing work with diversity, equity and inclusion. If this job intrigues you, but you’re thinking you might not have all the qualifications, please... do apply! At Planet, we are looking for well-rounded people from around the world who can contribute to more ways than just what is listed in this job description. We don’t just fill positions, we aspire to fulfill people’s careers, most excited about folks who are motivated by our underlying humanitarian efforts. We are a few orbits around the sun before we get to where we want to be, so we hope you’re excited to come along for the ride.
Planet is committed to building a community where everyone belongs and we invite people from all backgrounds to apply. Planet is an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Planet is an inclusive community and we know that everyone has their own needs. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the interview process, please call Planet's front office at 669-214-9404 or contact your recruiter with your request. Your message will be confidential and we will be happy to assist you.
Compensation (only applicable for Colorado applicants):
The base pay range targeted for this position in Colorado is: $60,300 - $122,000. This role is eligible for bonus, commission and equity.
The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, including experience, location, and other business considerations.
Planet is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not able to work from a state where Planet is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.