Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to decision-makers in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet's data and machine learning-powered analytics to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest challenges.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we are iterating in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth.
Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
We are seeking a Partner Enablement Program Manager to enable Planet’s global channel partners with the goals of driving channel revenue and allowing Account Executives and Partner Managers to focus on co-selling with the channel. We have a few different partner programs to manage, and this one is focused on our biggest, which is our network of channel/sales partners.
- Managing effect Partner usage of the Partner Portal and prioritize improvement requests
- Coordinate training delivery and completion to Partners and on-boarding new Partners
- Verification of offerings available to Partners (subset of Planet Product Catalog)
- Monitor and improve overall Partner satisfaction
- Reporting and analysis of key trends and progress of Partner business in each region/segment
- Ongoing process improvements for increasing productivity and improving Partner experience
- Monitor and facilitate effective Partner contract renewals process
The Must Haves:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Partner Enablement or similar experience in a Sales Development (SDR) role
- Experience in using CRM and other tools to facilitate channel conflict management experience, preferably in domestic and international markets
- A track record in managing cross-functional projects and driving projects to a successful and timely completion
- A knack for turning meaningless data into valuable and actionable insights
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with international customers and sales team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Enjoy working in a global team and across teams within the company
- Experience with sales enablement tools, such as training tools and/or content management tools
- Salesforce Administrator experience
- Sales or partner training experience
- Geospatial and/or remote sensing background
Some press about us:
Our CEO, Will Marshall's TED Talk
"Tiny Satellites ushering in the New Space Revolution" Bloomberg Businessweek
"The All-Seeing Eye in the Sky video" Bloomberg Businessweek video
Planet is headquartered in San Francisco, California, Earth. If you are feeling inspired, check out our website www.planet.com/careers and apply. Be sure to include a cover letter to let us know why you think you’d be a good fit and feel free to mention anyone you have previously worked with at Planet.
We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.