Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to decision-makers in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet's data and machine learning-powered analytics to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest challenges.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we are iterating in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth.
Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to manage customer relationships with a strong focus on client retention. You will be our main point of contact for our customers during the contract life cycle and ensure contract renewal. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, creative thinker and great communicator. You will help drive value realization and return on the client’s investment. You have a good working knowledge of remote sensing, GIS and geospatial imagery products.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Process and execute customer requests & orders
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Assist customers to expand their usage and adoption of our products, API and platform
- Onboarding and training of new clients
- Ensure contract renewal
- Provide excellent customer support, ensure successful delivery of our services, produce timely solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract life-cycle, escalating important issues where needed
- Work closely with all sales representatives across the company
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Good working knowledge of GIS & Remote Sensing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with international customers & sales team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive work style
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Enjoy working in a global team and across teams within the company
Nice to Haves:
- Based in SE Asia preferably Singapore
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- International work or study experience
Some press about us:
Our CEO, Will Marshall's TED Talk
"Tiny Satellites ushering in the New Space Revolution" Bloomberg Businessweek
"The All-Seeing Eye in the Sky video" Bloomberg Businessweek video
Planet is headquartered in San Francisco, California, Earth. If you are feeling inspired, check out our website www.planet.com/careers and apply. Be sure to include a cover letter to let us know why you think you’d be a good fit and feel free to mention anyone you have previously worked with at Planet.
We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.