We’ve been passionate about raising uncommonly great-tasting turkey for generations. With roots dating back almost two hundred years, our family farmers are committed to our highest standards for animal welfare. We raise quality poultry that you’ll feel great feeding your family.
Lift, weigh, pack and label boxes on a production line to meet customer order specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and supervisors.
- Prepare and package product as it moves along the production line.
- Comply with safety and sanitation standards and regulations, contributing to a clean, safe work environment, including proper use of all safety equipment and clothing.
- Use of scale, labeling equipment, CVP machine, and other related equipment.
- Perform other related responsibilities, as needed, to support Plainville Farms and HPPC business objectives.
- Ability to work in a production environment.
- Ability to take direction and work with others as part of a team.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs frequently, up to 55 lbs occasionally.
- Repetitive use of hands and fine motor skills.
- Ability to pack at least 3 boxes per min.
- Flexibility to changing duties, rotations and product requirements.
- Good communications skills.
Near acuity (clarity of vision at 20 inches or less)
Exposure to fluorescent lights
Climate variation – Refrigerated Temperatures