Placements.io is a product-first company that is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing, and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce. We understand the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for our customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. Headquartered in Seattle, where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019, Taipei in 2020, and now Singapore in 2023.
A member of the revenue team, reporting to our Chief Business Officer, the Programmatic Specialist will be responsible for delivering on client business objectives, supporting campaign implementation tasks, sourcing and managing audience extension opportunities, including some management of post-sales activity, and driving ongoing growth of the retail media, publisher, and agency/brand account set.The Analyst role will have significant ownership and responsibility for business results across our growing vertical of retail, eComm, and agency partners and serve as a critical voice in the development and execution of near and long-term buy and sell side marketplace strategies.
- Collaborate with account managers and sales colleagues to help drive publisher, retail media, and advertiser performance and overall account growth.
- Troubleshoot campaign setup and performance issues in the Campfire UI and multiple buying platforms/channels, including demand-side platforms/DSPs (display, video, audio, mobile, CTV), social and direct.
- Support agencies and brands by implementing budgets, goals, pricing, frequency caps, site lists, targeting, and other campaign-specific requirements.
- Proactively source and create new audience deal opportunities on behalf of publisher partners
- Possess a solid technical understanding of programmatic audience buying.
- Understand pixel implementation on websites for data collection and conversion tracking.
- Combine data/performance analysis and client feedback to develop consultative optimization strategies and provide solutions for complex media campaigns.
- Utilize Excel and other advanced analytics tools to analyze data sets and create actionable optimization tactics and insights.
- Work with agency and publisher operational teams to support setting up campaigns and provide continuous implementation support and optimization recommendations to ensure budgets are delivered in full and supporting KPI goals.
- Provide detailed client feedback to Product Managers to ideate on platform and tech/product improvements.
- Be a demand-side/DSP and mar-tech platform expert (Google DV360, Google Campaign Manager, The Trade Desk, Xandr, Meta, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.) who can consult and educate clients on new product updates, platform best practices, and industry news.
- Partner with the publisher or agency ad ops teams to ensure go-live readiness.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- 3+ years of media planning and buying experience in platforms like Google DV360, Google Campaign Manager, The Trade Desk, Xandr, Meta, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- Ability to problem solve while handling heavy workloads and mediating many demands/requests.
- Experience with major ad exchanges and ad server technology.
- Understanding of and experience in technology-enabled advertising supply chains and marketplaces.
- A proven track record of growing large complex accounts with year-over-year progress.
- Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office products, or similar software; professional selling strategies; complex sale methodology.
- Competitive salary
- Early-stage stock options
- Open PTO
- 401k match
- Company paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Regular company lunches and happy hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
Placements.io complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role in the selected city:
New York City, NY - USD $75,000 - $100,000
The base salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by various factors, including but not limited to relevant experience, skills, qualifications, education, work location, and other business and organizational needs.