Placements.io is a product-first company that is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing, and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce. We understand the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for our customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. Headquartered in Seattle, where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019, Taipei in 2020, and now Singapore in 2023.
The Professional Services team is the face of the company during implementation and ongoing growth. Our team helps our customers by solving problems, designing and scaling solutions, incubating new products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. They act as key partners to our customers and our internal teams and work with our internal partners to make our customers successful.
As a Project Manager on the Professional Services Team you will oversee project plans, plan budgets, track project activities, and communicate achievements to key partners, working with mid to large sized projects and recommending techniques and practices that ensure business goals.
- Manage implementation projects from initial kick off through post go live issue resolution
- Planning, scheduling, and documenting client requests and activities and outcomes from project meetings
- Working with customers, Solutions Consulting team members, Product team, and account team members to successfully complete projects
- Identifying, tracking, and escalating project and product issues/concerns
- Providing weekly reports on project/issue status to management and clients
- Coordinate all project plans and encourage all team members to participate in decision making
- Manage time allocations and hours tracking throughout the life of the project
- Support and work with our Solutions Consulting team in establishing a delivery roadmap and plans that support the client’s business strategies and objectives
- Bring innovative and fresh ideas to project management, pushing the boundaries of how project managers can deliver exceptional business value
- 3-5+ years of experience in project/program management, including managing complex projects across multiple, globally dispersed work teams
- Experience with Agile development
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex problems
- MP / PRINCE II certification is a plus but not a requirement
- Bonus Points – If you have Ad-tech, E-commerce, Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, and/or Ad-server experience
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Open PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
Placements.io complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role in the selected city:
New York City, NY - USD $100,000 - $150,000
The base salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by various factors, including but not limited to relevant experience, skills, qualifications, education, work location, and other business and organizational needs.