Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for an Ad Operations Campaign Manager to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap Inc! Working closely with both internal and external teams, you will be responsible for the day-to-day strategic and tactical engagement on all aspects of technical implementation for measuring clients’ advertising campaigns. Working from our New York City office, you’ll collaborate with Client Services, Product, and Engineering to support measurement and reporting setup of new products and data feeds for all client reporting purposes.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard new media partners and manage technical setup within the Placed platform
- Manage and traffic Placed pixels for measuring client ad campaigns, both directly with Media Partners as well as with Agencies using a 3P trafficked pixel
- Monitor incoming pixel activity to ensure campaigns are being tracked properly
- Troubleshoot campaign issues and quickly resolve discrepancies
- Ensure there are proper communication channels amongst internal teams regarding campaigns
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in digital Ad Ops
- A great depth of understanding on the online advertising industry: desktop, mobile (web/in-app), video, and display technologies, as well as measurement platform knowledge
- Experience working with large Publishers, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, DSPs, and DMPs
- Knowledge of cross-device matching and partners
- A self-starter who can work autonomously to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Familiarity with ad serving tools and rich-media solutions, as well as with Placed and/or other location-based measurement companies
- Previous experience in the agency space
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.