Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We are looking for an entry-level Account Coordinator in our Seattle, WA office to help with various account management and operations responsibilities.
The Account Coordinator requires a hard-working, eager to learn and willing to roll up their sleeves to get any job done individual. Direct professional knowledge in the space isn’t required, but they should have a strong personal interest in the mobile and location sector. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong analytical skills who will take the initiative to solve problems creatively and see their projects through to completion with minimal supervision.
What you’ll do:
- Generate reports reflecting campaign and partner performance
- Reconcile billing and invoices related to ad campaigns
- Project management – track incoming deal requests and ensure that client deliverables are completed on time and according to scope
- Manage projected revenue based on incoming deals
- Assist with client decks and presentations
- Various one-off research projects and administrative support tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 1+ year of coordinator level work experience (internships okay)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interest in numbers and analyzing data
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Interest in technology
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work independently
- Quick learner for new systems/interfaces
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.