Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers, and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc! As a member of our mobile app team, you will work to develop and maintain our consumer mobile apps that power the world’s largest opt-in location panel. Working from our Seattle headquarters, you’ll partner with product, inference, and other engineering teams to develop clean and intuitive applications that provide meaningful analytics atop immense amounts of data.
What you’ll do:
- Develop highly-visible mobile apps
- Write high performance, native mobile code in Objective-C/Swift or Java
- Work with sensor data, including location services
- Maintain a focus on battery and performance optimization
- Build and support both client and server components
- Write test automation, conduct code reviews, and take end-to-end ownership of deployments to production
What we’re looking for:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 1+ years of experience in native iOS and/or Android development
- Strong engineering skills using Objective-C/Swift or Java
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.