Who We Are
Pixability is a technology and data company that empowers the world's largest brands and their agencies to maximize the value of video advertising on YouTube & YouTube on TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and Hulu. The company’s industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, DoubleVerify, Oracle Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, Integral Ad Science and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Interpublic Group, and GroupM, as well as Swatch, Bose, KIND, Hilton, and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a diverse and inclusive culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have won the Best Buy-Side Programmatic Platform at the Digiday Technology Awards (2021), been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 awards for fastest-growing private companies in Mass. five times, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for seven consecutive years.
The EMEA Managing Director role is to work with brand advertisers and their agencies to align Pixability’s core products with client objectives to achieve revenue growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading a small team of sellers as we look to expand our influence in the UK, than expand into EMEA. Our Sales organization is supported by knowledgeable and passionate individuals that are part of our Strategy & Planning, Customer Success, Insights, and Data Science teams. Our extensive experience working with leading brands across key verticals gives our sellers access to a huge repository of insights and success stories.
What You Bring
- Self-motivation and a drive to succeed within a team environment.
- Proven experience leading and motivating a team of sellers
- A minimum of 5 years of online media sales experience is preferred, with a track record of successfully exceeding revenue targets and consistently building a strong pipeline across a diverse list of accounts. Video sales experience (specifically YouTube or ConnectedTV) with an understanding of the paid social ecosystem and a history of selling both managed and licensed service models.
- A minimum 5 years of video (preferably video/YouTube) HoldCos agency experience is preferred, with superior knowledge of the video space, excellent communication skills, a history of influencing people (clients and internal) and commercial awareness.
- Strong personal network with key agency contacts across digital/video/search/social/AV investment and programmatic teams at the Holding Companies. Independent agency and brands contacts also a plus.
- The ability to partner with brand marketers/agencies and formulate strategies based on client objectives and strategically position Pixability in the larger context of larger ad-tech and mar-tech investment.
- Successful experience using a solution selling/customer-centric approach to working with clients.
- Phenomenal presentation skills that bring data and analytics to life with an affinity for understanding and leveraging data to support your clients.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to our workforce’s diversity, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.